Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

31pontiac's 1959 Bonneville

2022 November
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Don't EVER grow up!!!

JUSTA6

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMILE OF THE DAY

A Well Known Cardiologist

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Pontiac 421 when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.
The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage:
“Hey, Doc, want to take a look at this?”
The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the GTO.
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, “So Doc, look at this engine. I open its’ heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?”
The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic.
“Try doing it with the engine running”

• Haha 2

Wow, Silver Lake sand dunes on the west side of Mich....AAAAAnd  Wrongway has been here!!! :rofl:

Just now, JUSTA6 said:

Wow, Silver Lake sand dunes on the west side of Mich....AAAAAnd  Wrongway has been here!!! :rofl:

image.png.15d30d22c31fb83e793ceca57d8198ee.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:cheers::rofl:.... now what we cant see is the fine print at the top of the sign..may be it says..

" JustA DO IT THE..."

Now wrong way... we have to hunt a JustA sign on the inter webby thing!!!hahaha

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

image.png.15d30d22c31fb83e793ceca57d8198ee.png

And JustA, show us more about this sand dune truck racing???? whats it about???, looks cool mate, and why are there sand dunes by a fresh water lake ??

• Haha 1