Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Don't EVER grow up!!!

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Daily good deed….

This morning, around 10:00 AM, I went for my stroll down at the lake.  I noticed a man with a long-blade knife running down the dock towards me, dressed in Islamic clothing and shouting, "Allah be praised!" and "Death to all Infidels!," when suddenly he tripped and fell into the water.

He was struggling to stay afloat because of the weight of all the explosives he was carrying, and I knew that If he didn't get help he would surely drown!

Being a responsible citizen, and abiding by the moral code that requires a person to get help to those in distress, I contacted the Police, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security, and even the Fire Department.

It is now 1:00 pm, the terrorist has drowned, and none of the authorities have responded.

I'm starting to think I just wasted four stamps…..

Also Here's Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older!

#9 - Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 - Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

#6 - Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart.  If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich!

#5 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day.  Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe even years.

#4 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

#3 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather.  It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 - In the '60s, people took LSD to make the world weird.  Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

#1 - Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers.  What you do today may be a very burning issue tomorrow.

• Haha 2

Now THIS is the stuff I really missed. I especially loved the green tea and kale ones. My life is an empty soulless desert, BUT I don't drink green tea and I can't stand kale, so there's hope for me.

• Haha 2

On 11/9/2022 at 1:50 AM, JUSTA6 said:

image.png.fc1f7219f3ad08fc55d7aeba8601c5bf.png

THAT is friggin' hilarious. The dude is 70 and finally gets a job! I'll never get over how he managed to drive Diana away and hook up with that fossil under the brolly. What was he thinking?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...