Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Why did you get your Pontiac?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Ed O said:

12 Second 1/4 mile and 165 Mph Top Speed clocked on German Autobahn,  - pegging the 160 Speedometer

European Cars eat my dust suckers.

Sweet!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, Jill Anthony said:

I got my Trans Am because I have always wanted one. My first car was a 1974 Pontiac Grandville convertible, and I loved her! 

I've also owned a 2000 Grand Prix and a 2003 G6. My TA, however, is my favorite Pontiac so far!

Any Pontiac is a good Pontiac & with enough love it can be a great one. Of a all the FWD’s the sixth generation was my favorite & the 2000 most of all, but I might be impartial?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founders
58 minutes ago, Budrock said:

My first car was a 1971 Firebird Formula 350. Been looking for just the right one for many years. Just found it. But a 1970. and in a color I like better. and a 400. First pic is from around 1975. 

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Blue on blue 😍

• Like 1

• 1 year later...