Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Posting from DA BRONX. Not having A/C in the Chevy Express sucks, but it's not the end of the world. I'm on my delivery run again, and I-95 is horrifically backed up. Taking a quick 15 minute breather in a Dunkin Donuts right off I-95, the G.W. Bridge sucks, srsly.

BUT...that paycheck makes me forget the bullshit. :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

*Waits for someone to tell me exactly what this is....Assuming some 6cyl vtec stuffed into a civic...*

J Series swap. It's from cars like Accords and Odysseys. Basically, big engine + little car.

' timestamp='1341313684' post='73806']

Dude, you've become a meme making machine. :lol:

You-jelly.jpg

J Series swap. It's from cars like Accords and Odysseys. Basically, big engine + little car.

More impressive then $700 ebay turbo kits fo sho

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founders

Time to play my favorite game! Find the idiot with the iPhone that is trying to connect to an Exchange mail server but instead pointing it towards my production server and causing an event log error. You would think that after a couple days of doing this he would realize the URL isn't right and look it up in the instructions we have but nope. Guess I should have realized he is using an iPhone afterall and I bet they're in sales.

No offense to anyone in sales but they can be hopeless with it comes to technology.

My pops retired from ConEd a month and a half ago. If anyone remembers my post in the rant thread about my pops getting jerked around, he got out at just the right time. Big issues right now with ConEd hacking away jobs and actually union busting... It got bad. But he's been putting his free time to good use, the house is getting some renovations, the bathrooms are getting completely redone, new siding, new driveway (and much wider!) new path for the front door entryway, new patio out back, new gutters and the roof got a nice cleaning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
' timestamp='1345647865' post='74776']

Anyone that's friends with me on FB that hasn't yet...this is my backup account. Add me! :lol:

http://facebook.com/miles.prower.14473

saw your post about the Juggalo Opposition and i put that in the search bar and it popped up like a dozen pages of the same name. guess a lot of people hate juggalo's.. i still LOL when i see they all dressed up in black with hoodies on and it's humid hell out.

I love how I'm so easily forgotten within the whole car scene in a matter of months if I don't go out of my way to contact any of them.

Oh sure, you all make sure to keep in touch with one another, but I guess I'm just not cool enough to fit into their clique anymore. They can kindly fuck off.

' timestamp='1345911004' post='74829']I love how I'm so easily forgotten within the whole car scene in a matter of months if I don't go out of my way to contact any of them.

Oh sure, you all make sure to keep in touch with one another, but I guess I'm just not cool enough to fit into their clique anymore. They can kindly fuck off.

I actually know this feeling as well. Oh well.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

' timestamp='1345911004' post='74829']

I love how I'm so easily forgotten within the whole car scene in a matter of months if I don't go out of my way to contact any of them.

Niggas frontin', lets go stomp 'em. Don't mess with ma boi Chris!

Seriously...on my main FB account, I see them post and tag one another, post on each other's walls, etc etc...me? Nope.

I'm sorry, because my car is stock again, I'm all of a sudden not in the loop anymore? And even when I was, I always did feel disconnected from everyone else. I felt like I had to go out of my way to remind everyone I was there, that I was apart of the group.

Maybe it's because I'm an Aspie? I dunno...but these past few months, I've really been reflecting upon myself, accepting myself more for how I am. All I do know is, I'm just happy I have Jess. She's been the one true source of stability for me, and even helped me better understand myself and my odd behaviors.

Ha, there I go rambling again. I'm surprised you guys aren't so disinterested by my constant rambling of my random thoughts that just seem to never leave me alone. I think way too much, I just wish I had a switch to shut it off.

Niggas frontin', lets go stomp 'em. Don't mess with ma boi Chris!

Ugh, 90% of them are drama queens. As much as I'd love to smack some common sense into all of them, it wouldn't do much. If they want to be losers and ignore me just because, they can kindly screw off.

' timestamp='1345959241' post='74844']

Ha, there I go rambling again. I'm surprised you guys aren't so disinterested by my constant rambling of my random thoughts that just seem to never leave me alone. I think way too much, I just wish I had a switch to shut it off.

your not alone man. that's my problem too. over thinking shit that shouldn't be over thought.

i got a lady i use to work with who kept me some what sane years ago and still helps me out by listening to my random over thinking.

It's just good to have somebody listen, also it's why I've been writing a lot in my spare time. It's hard to explain, but it's like a water tank that's been overfilled. All that water needs to go somewhere, doesn't matter if I talk with somebody in person, writing my thoughts down on the laptop or paper, or even just being on one of the many forums I lurk and talking with the people I know there.

Ya haven't figured it out yet? Friends come N go through your life, like water from a fauset. FAMILY is where its @ bro! They are the ones that are always there for ya. In this age of knowing so many faceless/avatar people, to dwell on "online" friends is a rediculas waste of time. How long would it take you to drop a HI to everyone you know or have ever talked with and "friended" online? WOW all these people are bummin out that you forgot about em. Get the idea? Good. Enjoy the people you talk to online today.