Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here ya go, my wife is telling me that she's seen black boobs on the internet.

And now she's backtracking. Earlier she was flipping through, and there was a tv show about "I love my job" and victioria's secret photographer came up, she says "I"d love that job".

She must love my man-boobs :D

Is anyone surprised lance Armstrong cheated? Does anyone care?

He fought cancer and won, not really gonna give the guy a hard time. Plus, an athlete juicing up? I'm not surprised. Even with steroids, those bike races are extremely grueling.

He fought cancer and won, not really gonna give the guy a hard time. Plus, an athlete juicing up? I'm not surprised. Even with steroids, those bike races are extremely grueling.

I agree with you chris, most of the cyclists were doping up, but since Lance is so big in the world, people wanted him to fall.

If all the bikers were juiced up, then shit. Still an even playing field. :lol:

Anywho, more thoughts and ideas for the story I've been writing, not like any of you would care anyway.

I don't think Armstrong was/is any worse than the majority of pro athletes. We as fans push them into doing this crap. Not that it's an excuse, but that is how it happens.

Now, I couldn't give a shit less if the guy lit him self aflame, tap danced a jig, and shot himself in the face with a salmon gun loaded with a great white shark weiner.

I got nothing for ya Chaos... my stories ideas wouldn't be very good lol

i own a PS3 and like 3 games for it. bought it for the blu-ray player like 4yrs ago. at the time then it was either spend $400 on a dedicated blu-ray player, build a HTPC which probably would have way exceeded $400 or buy the PS3 for said amount.

use to use the PS3 to play all my media files but then somewhere along the lines i got bored and was cruising ebay for cheap computers and ended up buying a fully working just plug in and go SFF dell optiplex 755 for like $80 then found a sound card with optical out for $20 and a okish video card for it being a SFF card.

I am just now realizing the massive scope of things I want to do to that damned-Am , and it's going to cost me a lot of money to paint it.

I need a garage to work in too. *Sadface*

Anyone wanna go in halvsies on the powerball?? lmao