Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Useless Post Thread

Featured Replies

Well I leave for some time and DA FAWK I find, Chris in a Honda and a sexy Tag Heuer Kirium, I have the same one in blue, I love selling the damn things anyways this thread really is...useless


  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 85.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yep. Honda.

I love it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On vacation...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No just bored of my car is all and wanted to get the hell of the interwebz to relax and do something productive


  • Founders

On vacation...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohai Joe!

Cheers Jimmy!

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your free time, I know you're very busy.

  • Founders

I'll be able to cheers you back tomorrow! Enjoy your time off Joe


Still drinking!¡!¡!

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inb4 drunk posts

  • Founders

I wish I was still drinking or drinking at any point today


Well at least he is not drinking beer.


  • Founders

Well at least he is not drinking beer.

You, I see what you did there

The weekend needs to be here, now.

  • Founders

T-minus 5 hours for this guy


Captain & coke today ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Founders

Bur lots and lots of bur tonight

I volunteered to stay an extra hour at work to help my boss finish setting the rest of the tobacco into one of the fields. Its gonna rain tomorrow so that means no work! HELLO WEEKEND!!!!!


  • Founders

Going to enjoy one of my last Fridays off for a little bit, company is going back and forcing us off a 4 day cycle but I get 20% raise in salary :naughty:


I have to load a container of tires tomorrow, yeah...not looking forward to that. -__-

590 Vredestein tires altogether.

Corvette air filter & valve covers clock I made. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!

That's seriously dope.

My older brother works for Pirelli in Milan now. Who would have guessed? Apparently he was asked to do some translation for a press conference about the recent blowsouts (I know nothing, this is coming from my other brother who has been emailing him) they've been having and they were impressed so they hired him.


  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Think I got like 3 hours decent sleep last night, oi....


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.