Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Useless Post Thread

Featured Replies

Dare you to let me borrow it.

I triple dawg dare Killerspeed to let you borrow it!

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 85.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ugh, waiting for a guy to call me back so i can go buy the car hes selling. Why must sellers always take forever to respond?

Seriously... I contacted a Guy about buying this IH tractor. He gets back to me right away the first time, but then I wanted to go look at it and he never responded...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Dare you to let me borrow it.

NONONONNONONONONO. but the guy finally got back to me and i go look at it tomorrow

New E46 for Dalton?

Let's find out.

  • Founders

Happy Labor Day!!! :woot:


Happy Labour Day for our Canada friends as well.



Perhaps this should be in the News and Information section?


Perhaps this should be in the News and Information section?

1327253672_no-meme.jpg

owl-funny.png

no-1.jpg

chef-no.jpg

And that public service announcement was brought to you by Scooter.


Hope you all had fun with your AMERICAN iron today. Tip O da hat to UNION workers past and present.


Hope you all had fun with your AMERICAN iron today. Tip O da hat to UNION workers past and present.

Indeed - my brother in Pontiac.

Steve you going to comeback inn tomorrow?

im just going to leave this here...
1237368_445188538930371_1049006697_o.jpg

208i4uu.jpg

Steve you going to comeback inn tomorrow?

Nope, sorry. Sunburned face like no other today. Perfect weather yesterday.

Ahhh you went for a Boat ride...LOL You better quit hurting yourself..


Ahhh you went for a Boat ride...LOL You better quit hurting yourself..

Wish I could offer you some help getting the body off, but I'm useless right now. Only wish I had my boat out. Had a blast at the carshow, so many old friends to catch up with. Have to get my truck in. Blew the damn rear brake line...the day I put a for sale sign in it. Embarrassed some body else has to take care of my light work.

208i4uu.jpg

Auditioning for Big Brother 16?

I think he's trying to get kicked off his CABLE cooking show. Cooking with ChoasPaula.

im seeing a bunch more G6s daily. do people like them more now or are they that affordable now?

Probably the latter.



Us poo folk can afford dem now.


  • Founders

I'm seeing a lot less G6's. Thought they ran their course already through "cheap" :lol:


They have not gone through uber-dirt cheap yet.


nope. gotta start recruiting!

I think he's trying to get kicked off his CABLE cooking show. Cooking with ChoasPaula.

COOKING WITH CHAOS:

YOU FAGGOTS WANT SOME COOKIES?

because I do.

I loves dem cookies.

x9ksd.gif

I haven't found a WTF thread other than this one so ...



http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/4025143287.html



If you cover one eye you might not go totally blind .. or lose your entire lunch.


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.