Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Useless Post Thread

Featured Replies

Have you ever pooped and for the rest of the day all you do is constantly fart? I giggle everytime LOLOLOLOL


  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 85.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

:rofl: wth?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

be thankful you didn't fart and get a little surprise..lol not long ago i sneezed and shit myself..the minute i sneezed i was like aww this isn't gonna end well.


  • Founders

Have you ever pooped and for the rest of the day all you do is constantly fart? I giggle everytime LOLOLOLOL

wat...

wat...

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

how come no one has ever mentioned the Tauro Spider?

Tauro-V8-Spider.0.jpg

So 100.00 new cabinets for the shop.



IMG_1823_zps2c1536fb.jpg



IMG_1824_zps9e2c1b6c.jpg



IMG_1822_zps33b1b5d1.jpg


So 100.00 new cabinets for the shop.

IMG_1823_zps2c1536fb.jpg

IMG_1824_zps9e2c1b6c.jpg

IMG_1822_zps33b1b5d1.jpg

Inb4 history lesson with Professor Frosty

Cabnets are waaay cool. Was finally able to check out the X pres of Fiero's shop. All cars and huge stockpile of parts have all been sold. No signage or Pontiac memoribilia. Was bummed. They sold the boat out from under me that I was interested in. Only been talkin with them since FEB.

Damn


  • Founders

Wow


Inb4 history lesson with Professor Frosty

What? Me. Nah! I am just jealous that he got 'em and I didn't. Of course, right now I have no where to put em either.

What do you mean space? Make them into a nice medicine cabinet in the bathroom, kitchen cupboards, or mounted end tables in the bedroom. There is always space.


  • 2 weeks later...

Its been three days since I found this, I still can't hold a straight face reading it.

946691_10200213913622582_1624850206_n.jp

OI IT'S 7 BONG.

Im so drunk right now. Im driving the Phoenix tomorrow and today at work I popped the tobacco trailer off a McCormick Farmall H. F*ck yeah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

  • Founders

Hooray Beer!


At least I posted in the right section this time!


Ice cream.

Fuck yeah.

Taco Bell.



F*ck yeah.


Deep fried cookie dough and coffee.




Get off my lawn.


  • Founders

White American Cheese



Fuck Yeah?


What's for dinner Grampa?

White American Cheese

Fuck Yeah?

:rofl:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

MURICA.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.