Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

be thankful you didn't fart and get a little surprise..lol not long ago i sneezed and shit myself..the minute i sneezed i was like aww this isn't gonna end well.

Cabnets are waaay cool. Was finally able to check out the X pres of Fiero's shop. All cars and huge stockpile of parts have all been sold. No signage or Pontiac memoribilia. Was bummed. They sold the boat out from under me that I was interested in. Only been talkin with them since FEB.

Inb4 history lesson with Professor Frosty

What? Me. Nah! I am just jealous that he got 'em and I didn't. Of course, right now I have no where to put em either.

What do you mean space? Make them into a nice medicine cabinet in the bathroom, kitchen cupboards, or mounted end tables in the bedroom. There is always space.

• 2 weeks later...

Im so drunk right now. Im driving the Phoenix tomorrow and today at work I popped the tobacco trailer off a McCormick Farmall H. F*ck yeah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2