Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The thing I actually noticed, was that the drivers side mirror is gloss, and the passenger isn't.

He said he's removed the vents and the wipers. Interior is, uh, a bit busy..

His interior is a textbook ricer's.

He says he ditched them, but doesn't supply pics. He replaces ricer mods with different ricer mods.

He got MAD when I finally called him a ricer. :lol:

• 3 months later...

I'm so anxious to pick up the Accord on Saturday...

The Grand Am is going to my buddy Javier, who's going to fix it and give it to his brother who really needs a car. I honestly feel better knowing the car will actually get fixed and help out people that really need a car then it disappearing at an auction.

That's cool, I would feel the same way about my car. This way it probably won't be abused either.

Yeah, basically it's going to a family that just needs a car to get around town.

He plans on giving me $1400 for it, I need that money to pay off a student loan I've neglected for too long.

• Founders

As much as you bash your GA, a part of you is gonna miss it lol

That's more than a given ;) As enthusiasts we build more than relationships with our cars