Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I take after my father as far a physical features. He's 100% Polish lol. My dziadzio (grandpa, also my father's dad) was like 6'3" and my father is about the same. I happen to also be the weird one in my family. My mom, dad and 2 older brother all got glasses when they were about 13-14-15 yrs old and I have perfect vision. I'm also double-jointed in my elbows, and I'm ambidextrous lol.

I ran around alot durring the summer and workout a decent bit. I have been at the guard shack more often the past couple of months and have been eating more to try and gain weight. My lowest point durring the summer was about 135-136, I am of yesterday 147.

Well it has only taken a little over 15 wks for them to finally build my car and match it to my order but it has been done. Now I just have to wait for it to get here in the Us and deliever it to the dealership. The wait continues lol.

• Founders

That scary moment when you realize your ex-girlfriend made her current boyfriend change his looks so he looks exactly like you did when you dated her :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: Dafuq!

• Founders
' timestamp='1353824346' post='76729']

>ex

There's a reason for that. Ignore the bitch.

Very valid point. With the way things ended between us though its kind of a major dafuq moment :unsure:

I've had my fair share of weird and fucked up relationships. Those feels, they eventually go away. Keep yourself occupied.

Oddly enough, the last serious relationship I ever had before Jess...I'm good friends with that ex. Go figure. :lol:

I love useless threads :naughty: screwed my back up hangin upside down and backwards under the dash last few days so i took the day off and went hunting.or as i call it, sitting in my blind thinking about the time im wasting not seeing any deer when i should be working on the Lemans. LOL also seems when i work on the car im thinking about the big buck thats likely walking by my blind LOL

• 5 weeks later...