Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Linky:

/>http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1198127#post1198127

The thread was about one of the, ummm...lesser intelligent members having HID issues. Basically, he buys the kit, DID NO RESEARCH, then wonders why he's having so many issues.

Loco then comes in as if he has the smoking gun on my "hypocrisy", which is laughable.

I wait for the day to find out loco is actually Chaos, and we all find out Chaos simply has split personalities :nuts::rofl:

I really hope someone has 2 accounts and does this shit. Cause it would be hilarious down the road when that person reveals that they are doing that.

Especially over on gagt, it's gotta be happening. there are some on there that are so hopelessly dumb that they have to be doing it on purpose. I don't see anyone being that dumb without a LOT of practice.

btw, useless post thread... this feels like home sweet home to me lol

Loco is just some sad man in his late 40's. my friend Wilma already dragged up a bunch of his info just from his posts. The fun of having an IT person as a friend.

BTW, Loco's house looks like a meth lab.

' timestamp='1356643378' post='77694']

Linky:

http://www.grandamgt...127#post1198127

The thread was about one of the, ummm...lesser intelligent members having HID issues. Basically, he buys the kit, DID NO RESEARCH, then wonders why he's having so many issues.

Loco then comes in as if he has the smoking gun on my "hypocrisy", which is laughable.

kinda gave up on that thread awhile back.the point was made on like the first page and people keep trying to reinvent the wheel saying what is right..

isn't that like dark purple..

his responses are even as dumb as he is. he can't come up with anything good so he calls someone a pedo.

That just shows he's out of material.

Yes, my girlfriend is 25. LOL SHIT GUYS I'M A PEDO.

' timestamp='1356722329' post='77734']

That just shows he's out of material.

Yes, my girlfriend is 25. LOL SHIT GUYS I'M A PEDO.

knew it :lol2:

he's out of everything including brain cells.

knew it :lol2:

he's out of everything including brain cells.

Notice his name isn't blue anymore? I've noticed he only posts in the main forums...I think he's been restricted out of the AAG section. :lol:

Sort of.

Came across this pic lurking on DeviantART, kinda provoked a whole storyline in my head.

755_395194980570629_1162950007_n.jpg

The storyline I came up with is non-canon, basically meaning it doesn't follow the actual game's storyline. Alternate universe, you could say.