Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Ya haven't figured it out yet? Friends come N go through your life, like water from a fauset. FAMILY is where its @ bro! They are the ones that are always there for ya. In this age of knowing so many faceless/avatar people, to dwell on "online" friends is a rediculas waste of time. How long would it take you to drop a HI to everyone you know or have ever talked with and "friended" online? WOW all these people are bummin out that you forgot about em. Get the idea? Good. Enjoy the people you talk to online today.

Thing is, the people I'm talking about aren't just faces online, these are people that I know and spent time with, a lot. In fact, I think the people that just know me online actually show more concern about me than the majority of the people that actually know me in person. Funny, huh?

I've actually met a good amount of people on the forums I've talked on, and connected better than anyone in the car clubs and such locally to me. Maybe it's just me, I dunno. I'm not dwelling on it, more like just conveying thoughts bugging me to you guys because I know the good majority of you will listen in and give me feedback, just like how you've done.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Unfortunately out of sight, out of mind. I found this out a lot with some of my friends. Why the people I am still in contact with I consider my real friends :)

' timestamp='1345994871' post='74855']

It's just good to have somebody listen, also it's why I've been writing a lot in my spare time. It's hard to explain, but it's like a water tank that's been overfilled. All that water needs to go somewhere, doesn't matter if I talk with somebody in person, writing my thoughts down on the laptop or paper, or even just being on one of the many forums I lurk and talking with the people I know there.

i do that too from time to time. usually writing shit down and sometimes talking to the one person that understands me.

I would say I am better friends with a lot of people on here than people I have actually known for awhile in real life. Than again I grew up in the backwood country and I am not exactly a redneck at all but you inherently pick up traits from where you grow up at. I am also not a city slicker at all, and have always lived in the country so I don't know really where I fit in on the bigger picture of it all lol.

I would say I am better friends with a lot of people on here than people I have actually known for awhile in real life. Than again I grew up in the backwood country and I am not exactly a redneck at all but you inherently pick up traits from where you grow up at. I am also not a city slicker at all, and have always lived in the country so I don't know really where I fit in on the bigger picture of it all lol.

FASTLANE bro.....ya drive a Pontiac! LOL That's a drag its real friends, but they couldn't be all that to begin with. Plenty of carclub people out there to hang with. Look into local clubs. Ya always got us FP friends.

I have to say, I consider all of you guys my friends. This forum is more than just a place to talk about Pontiacs, its a hangout for me on the internet to chat with friends about nothing and everything at the same time. I still hope that one day we can have a FP get together haha

most of my friends now are people i have met online through car forums. the group from the beretta board i hang out with even though i haven't owned a beretta in years but still a cool bunch to hang out with.

i don't talk to anyone i went to school with or the friends i made after school. i have a few long time friends..

people piss me off so i tend to spend a lot of time by myself and a couple days of week chilling in the garage where i don't have to deal with anyone.

Than again I grew up in the backwood country and I am not exactly a redneck at all but you inherently pick up traits from where you grow up at. I am also not a city slicker at all, and have always lived in the country so I don't know really where I fit in on the bigger picture of it all lol.

me too then i moved to an even more backwood town. the town i grew up in and went to school from beginning to end in was a small town. not playing the racist card but it was a mostly white town..

Yeah before the natural gas rush in 08 are census data was literally I believe 98% white lol. I was never a big partier and always was kinda shunned because my parents have a little bit of money were just middle class nothing special at all but this area has always been decently poor so yeah. So quite, shy guy that isn't really a redneck, and people kinda hold my family against me. I don't know I have always been the type of person to keep to myself and only say what needs to be said type of person, I guess thats why I never have been a post whore on any of the forums. I sit back and absorb all of the information that is presented to me. I have come out of my shell and pretty much a completely different person than I was in high school but I am still a pretty reserved person.

I live in western Massachusetts. I work in the Tobacco Valley area of Connecticut, everything here is farms. The only large city in the area is Springfield.

• Founders

Apparently I'm accident prone, thank god not with cars *knock on wood*

Took my buddies moped for a spin and toppled around a turn :picard: I have some pretty gnarly scrapes :lol: but his moped is 100% ok thank god so I don't lose any money on my stupidity.

That happened at like 2pm, I've been drinking ever since, these scrapes fucking hurt! I've broken 3 bones in my body pretty badly and none compare to road rash. Those who ride actual motorcycles and have crashed you have my sympathy. Needless to say I'm sticking to 4 wheels from now on :rofl:

I didn't want to clutter up his G8 Thread with my Offtopic banter but chris if you find some nice wheels like those werks or volks lets me know. I am trying to curtail my spending on a car I don't even have it yet though. I already have mud flaps, side emblems, LED kit for the interior lights(I won that though on iWSTi), Winter tires. That and I am going to be buying a shorter shifter, flossy shifter knob, kartboy shifter bushings soon than latter I know after driving a STi on friday for a little bit.

• Founders

Nothing against Europeans but there must be something in the air today over there, all my colleagues from there today are acting so odd and like they left their brain at home today. I don't know what it is? So weird usually they're not like this lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nothing against Europeans but there must be something in the air today over there, all my colleagues from there today are acting so odd and like they left their brain at home today. I don't know what it is? So weird usually they're not like this lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

28dayslater_infected-fire.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...