Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Useless Post Thread

Featured Replies

  • Founders

MSRP was around 50k new, its not that loaded of a GT but it has close 18k worth of stuff from Roush.

How much did it go for?

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 85.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

hasn't ran yet but I would sell my solstice for it for sure. Depends on the floor if I would be interested in it or not, if its in the 30's not really, if its in the high 20's probably.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

aw nice. and how much for said GXP? if you were to go for it.

I really have no idea how much it is worth since there really aren't all that many selling right now. Manheim hasn't sold any in a really long time since they have no data at all on them. Ideally around 26k

  • Founders

I really have no idea how much it is worth since there really aren't all that many selling right now. Manheim hasn't sold any in a really long time since they have no data at all on them. Ideally around 26k

There was one selling around here for $30k. Forget how many miles...

:mellow:
  • Founders

:mellow:

Yup, why I went the way of the Camaro. I love the Solstice Coupe but if I'm paying $30k or more I want a V8!

kinda looks like a toy.

Lol I thought that too!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tvrxzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROUSH!!!

kinda looks like a toy.

Kinda? I thought it was!

:lol:

It does look like a model display...those guys go into great detail.

I got to clean this yesterday:

20120529_170634.jpg

20120529_152100.jpg

Nice.

Speaking of cleaning, gave this Mustang a nice detail. Washed, then claybar, then a nice coat of liquid carnauba wax. Camera doesn't do it justice.

We modded this Mustang, too. Magnaflow mufflers, Eibach springs, and a really aggressive set of ROH RT wheels. 18x8 in the front, wrapped in 255/40 tires, 18x10 in the rear, wrapped in 295/40 tires. Mean little car.

img1338454627979.jpg

Yesterday, I was "de-ricing" an E46 BMW coupè, fixed the front bumper, and installed a front lip. I'll snag more pics tomorrow.

Awesome!!

Lol @ "de-ricing"

Duely blundered from my thunderdolt

Lol @ "de-ricing" Duely blundered from my thunderdolt

Does that mean scraping the burn't sticky stuff off the bottom of the pan? :lol2:

  • Founders

I got to clean this yesterday:

20120529_170634.jpg

20120529_152100.jpg

Awesome!

bought a new shirt

562150_3589138761764_1072187700_3171814_180546877_n.jpg

I got to make this pretty all morning, and get paid for it. c:

413085_3218652317244_1594493783_41036892_1106470704_o.jpg

1994 Dodge Viper RT/10. Only 8700 miles on it, my shop just sold it for $32,000.

  • Founders

Did you get to drive it?

not the exact car i saw but i saw a black one with these wheels today

user24824_pic43271_1296341988.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.