Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to the Forums

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but have litteraly been in a Pontiac my entire life. When I was born, my dad had a 1968 Firebird. A few years later, he sold that and got another 68' Firebird. Around that time, I bought my first car: a 1974 Pontiac Ventura. A year later, my dad sold his Monte Carlo and bought a 2006 GTO. A month later, I bought my 2004 Pontiac Grand Am (which is what I still have). 2 years later, my Mom sold her BMW and got a 2009 G8 GT. Unfortunately, things have gotten a bit tough here. I sold the Ventura 2 1/2 years ago, my dad sold his firebird 2 years ago, and the GTO a year ago, and my mom sold her G8 GT earlier this year. SO, at one point we had 5 Pontiacs in the driveway at the same time, now its only my little Grand Am. I've had the car since October of 2006 and it looks a hell of a lot different now that it did 4 years ago. Also, I'm currently building a turbo 3400 that i plan on dropping in a Vega GT. :bacon:

I'll do one pic of every car mentioned :woot:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am SE

DSC00234.jpg

2006 GTO (sadly enough, this picture is actually of the car being turned in at the dealership :lol2:)

gto1.jpg

2009 G8 GT

6-7-09024.jpg

1974 Ventura

2464221_1_full.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah the Ventura had a Pontiac 400 in it. Last i heard, the guy pulled the 400 out, put it in hie 67' GTO and and was going to crush the Ventura :lol2:

The Firebird is well taken care of, the guy who bought it from us LOVES it and has it completely rebuilt. We're still trying to relocate the GTO and G8 is currently at auction i think.

Thanks Chris, Darren told me about this site so I had to join up. Its cool to see a forum dedicated to (in my opinion) the best looking cars on the road.

i did! i called him when i found out and he said "oh yea if you want it back, once we get the engine out you can have the body for $200!"

"f--- yeah!" i said.....then i few months went by and he never contacted me back. now i'm afraid to contact for fear that he already crushed it :lol2:

• Founders

:bowdown:

Amazing! Your family has had a good chunk of my dream cars!! :lol2:

Sad to hear you had to let them go but I guess better its to of owned them and had to sell them than to of never owned them at all? :D

:bowdown:

Amazing! Your family has had a good chunk of my dream cars!! :lol2:

Sad to hear you had to let them go but I guess better its to of owned them and had to sell them than to of never owned them at all? :D

lol nice tennyson reference :P

Wow, your car history is like a epic novel. For the love of god don't sell the GA. I don't care if the stock market crashes, there should always be a Pontiac in that driveway.............................There should be a GM in every driveway for that matter.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Don't worry, there will ALWAYS be a Pontiac in my driveway. I think in a year or two, once my GA is paid off, I'm gonna finance another car, and its either gonna be another G8GT, GTO, or a late model Trans Am WS6. I'd even rock a G6 GXP Street Edition Coupe.

Welcome, To bad the Ventura had to go those are nice little sleeper cars. Couple guys around here have them, stock body and wheels with one hell of a motor.

ugh why would you ever trade a 6.0 goat for a G8GT unless your ONE BIG stipulation was quantity of doors. anyways welcome!

he didnt trade the GTO for the G8. we had both at the same time. we had to turn both of them in so we could afford our house.