Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for all the advice and help. I really appreciate it.

A lot of factors came together and after talking to him (rather, it felt like I was talking at him because he never responds to anything I say) and telling him exactly how I felt and everything that was going on in my head (scary I know) I broke it off. I wasn't getting anywhere after for over a span of at least two weeks I tried having a conversation in a multitude of ways. Now that we're broken up he doesn't act any differently, still distant and somewhat standoffish. However, when it did end, he said he had "been expecting it" since mid-November. Alright then.

I have learned a lot from this relationship, primarily: don't base a relationship solely on sex! It will not last! We tried to form something out of that and.. no. I think this will work out for the best, I know I'm happier anyway and I can only hope that he will be too. (Not that he would ever tell me. You are very right about MEN'S THICK SKULLS. :headdesk:)

Sorry to hear about that, Sadie.

Take it from me, breakups just suck. I have a knack for women breaking up with me, even when they're happy with me! I must be cursed or something. And yeah, a relationship with no real love or passion...yeah, that goes nowhere fast.

ProTip: Dating websites suck. Avoid at all costs.

Dude on computer forum wants to give 14 year old daughter his 400WHP Supra. Asks opinion, 80% tell him he is dumb, he is still considering it.

Oh and I just puked 4 times, and the parents have hidden the booze so I can't get the taste out.

Well don't know if I should say congrats or not Sadie but at least you can move on now :)

I do have to say when you are busy as hell, its hard to do stuff. Like all this year since I started my job, I've given up hanging out with my friends and basically said to a couple girls, I like you but can't do anything because I work 40 hours a week, go to school, etc... Only free time I had were Friday afternoons and sometimes I would even have to do hw then.

It's good to finally be on vacation for 2 weeks where I can hang out friends and do stuff :)

But if you're not happy in a relationship and you can't make it work then yes its best to just move on ;)

Thank you! The end of a relationship is generally a sad thing, but I will take the congratulations. It is definitely for the best. I'm already a much happier and relaxed person, which is who I used to be! My former positive and optimistic nature is returning. I have realized much of what you have; I need to focus on myself and the things that are really important to me, like my job and my schoolwork. I need to get better grades to accomplish the things I want to accomplish in life, and a relationship is not a priority over that. Once I can get where I want to be, then I can focus on finding the person who will stand by my side through it (and whose side I will stand by equally).

God. Drama sucks. My Ex's Ex is messaging me on G6P about stuff that happened over 2 years ago. I want it to end. Jist of it she lied to both of us and pretty sure she was seeing both of us at the same time. I didnt know at the time, however they ended up getting engaged and they arent anymore and shes making up lies saying I knew she was with him, and to make it better shes sayign WHILE THEY WERE ENGAGED which I know is a complete lie.

Liars are no fun. I have also learned that telling the truth (especially from the get-go) is always the best option. It is more often than not an unpleasant option, but it is still the best. I really hope this drama ceases soon because it doesn't sound at all like it's making your life any easier. If you don't want to hear about it anymore I would just ask this person to stop talking to you so you can move on. You don't need old drama like this to keep rising up and bothering you.

Holy moly. Lots o words.... Sorry to everyone, this holiday season sucks. :D

This holiday itself was actually really pleasant, but the season itself seems to have all sorts of negative energy flowing around it. I'm hoping that 2011 will be a better year for everyone. I'm sure the holidays were especially hard for you, Mark, but I hope you enjoyed spending time with your family and were able to see the positive side of the situation. It's never easy to lose a loved one.

' date='Dec 30 2010, 12:59 AM' post='44969']

Sorry to hear about that, Sadie.

Take it from me, breakups just suck. I have a knack for women breaking up with me, even when they're happy with me! I must be cursed or something. And yeah, a relationship with no real love or passion...yeah, that goes nowhere fast.

ProTip: Dating websites suck. Avoid at all costs.

Thanks, Chris. Breakups sure do suck, even when they're ultimately the best thing for both parties involved. If they keep breaking up with you it's because they're not the right girl for you, as unfortunate as that may seem at the time! Someday we will surely find the people we are meant to be with, even if it takes awhile. We're both pretty awesome people so I have faith it will happen!

Dating websites are stupid.

Dude on computer forum wants to give 14 year old daughter his 400WHP Supra. Asks opinion, 80% tell him he is dumb, he is still considering it.

Oh and I just puked 4 times, and the parents have hidden the booze so I can't get the taste out.

For one, she's 14. For two, WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IS A SMART IDEA?! Holy wow, this guy is a moron. He must have no common sense or concern for his daughter's safety. I would be happy to drive that car now but I still would be a little skittish around it, and I'm 22!

The real question is, did alcohol cause you to puke in the first place? Why not drink some juice or something instead?

PS: Long post is long.

For one, she's 14. For two, WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IS A SMART IDEA?! Holy wow, this guy is a moron. He must have no common sense or concern for his daughter's safety. I would be happy to drive that car now but I still would be a little skittish around it, and I'm 22!

The real question is, did alcohol cause you to puke in the first place? Why not drink some juice or something instead?

He decided not too. Meh, the booze is just for the taste, and it was a stomach virus that had me laid up for 4-5 days that was making me puke.

He decided not too. Meh, the booze is just for the taste, and it was a stomach virus that had me laid up for 4-5 days that was making me puke.

Good, I'm glad he didn't. And that's no good on the stomach virus. There's something going around here now that I'm desperately trying to avoid. I was sick far more than usual last year and I don't want to start so early this year!

Luckily I only missed two days of one job, and had to others off anyways. Slight hit, but not terrible. I think that was my first "sick" day since I fucked my ankle last winter.

Did he ever eat paint chips as a kid?

Dear wimenz on OKCupid:

Fack all of you.

You all put on your profile what your looking for, what your interested in, and whatnot...you want a nice guy, you want no drama, you want a guy that isn't a douchebag, and treat you with respect....you're all FORDingliars. Every single one of you. You either completely ignore me, tell me "oh, you're too nice," "you're too much of a friend," WTF?! You ask for a nice guy, not some douchenozzle who will treat you like shit, but in reality apparently, THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL WANT, YOU ATTENTION WANTING DUMB AIRHEADS.

Do the world a favor, don't advertise you want a nice guy, when you all really want to be treated like a piece of shit. Fack you.

Hahaha I loled so loud.

Chris... why not remove yourself of that silly website? I think those are just a waste of time, really, and it apparently hasn't gotten you anywhere as it is!

Hahaha I loled so loud.

Chris... why not remove yourself of that silly website? I think those are just a waste of time, really, and it apparently hasn't gotten you anywhere as it is!

Well...I won't delete my profile, ever since I left school entirely, I don't run into new women like I used to, especially after 2007. :cheers:

I did make a few good friends from OKC, I even met Lisa on there. I guess that's why I can't entirely dismiss the site. :/