Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i finally got it working. :):rofl:

Get an iPhone... nuff said... B)

:huh: uh...NO!

um...you do know i had to sleep, right?

and i still hate mac, apple, whatever they call themselves.

end rant.

First Sat that I work in a while... fml.... I wish I was still in bed...

To make matters worse the guard that works on Sat's regularly just warned me that he won't be here next Sat either so guess who's covering for him... yay ME!

I guess it's all good cause it's OT, but man I wanna enjoy my WEs off cause pretty soon I'll start my second job which is about 3 months with NO days off... :rofl:

/rant

yeah... I know the feeling. I don't know how many times my off days are screwed with. It really makes some people mad but I'm used to it now. Not too much I can do about it either.

• 4 weeks later...

congrats Nick Baldiviez, you are ONE of the most hated people in KCPD! thank you for your hard work and dedication to the force and the city by compromising evidence, arriving drunk, and basically not doing your job you F****** A******!!! if i have to i will hunt your ass down. you aint the first and definitely will not be the last one.

done. thats it!

congrats Nick Baldiviez, you are ONE of the most hated people in KCPD! thank you for your hard work and dedication to the force and the city by compromising evidence, arriving drunk, and basically not doing your job you F****** A******!!! if i have to i will hunt your ass down. you aint the first and definitely will not be the last one.

done. thats it!

wow ghosty! :)

crimes are on the rise, even worse...that little town of 15,000 people have the same amount of murders that of a city ten times its size. the KCPD are jus punk ass cops jus like the murderers they let run loose in the city. complaint after complaint, he is still in the force. this April that passed marks one year where five of my friends were shot down in a garage playing video games at point blank range. then in May, another friend is dead. seriously...what is going on in KCPD?

ya moving doesnt do much. and the sad thing is, all five were shot, and the two youngest didnt make it. the two oldest, one of them had a newborn at that time, and the other with a bullet still in his spine and paralyzed. so you can see why i would do the things i want to do to KCPD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Just a quick "Wow you're stupid" rant lol.

Saw a bumper sticker today that said "Boycott BP" and my first reaction was wow that is so stupid because guess who is paying for the cleanup? BP!!! If we cut their revenue stream then guess who is now paying for it to be cleaned up? THE TAX PAYERS!! So until this mess is 100% cleaned up which will be years from now, then you can boycott BP.

Some people just don't think about consequences their just like "BP BAD!! They must suffer!!"

• 1 month later...

I can't find teh rant thread for this, soooo....yeah.

A customer just pissed me off royally not too long ago. Now, it's busy in the shop, I'm working on four cars at once, a Mazda Protegé getting an oil change, two cars for a battery: a POS 96 Nissan Maxima with a ricey as fock body kit and a clean 00 Caddy Eldorado, all while having to do a starter on an 01 Mistubishi Eclipse, with the 2.4L, which is A COMPLETE PAIN IN MY ASS.

Now, I'm doing pretty much all these cars at once, work on one for ten minutes, then go to the next. Now, I was never handed paperwork for the POS Maxima. I was just told to check the battery. I did, and it was bad. But the guy left, and never answered his phone. So when he does come back (over an hour later) he wondered why the oil change wasn't done, now, I'm finishing up the Caddy, the Mazda just got done and was pulled out of the shop, and I already started on a Jeep Commander, tearing the battery out of that one. We told him we contacted him, but that didn't register in his empty focking head. So a battery is brought out, I had to put in a new tie down as well, and he's hovering over me as I work (a no-no with me) now, he still wants the oil change, I go to pull the car onto the four wheel bay for the oil changes, no bueno, the ricey body kit scrapes. I back out, and leave the shop, but the dude wanders into the shop as I drive out, and he starts screaming. (WTF?)

I pull into the other side of the shop, and get the car ready. As I got to my box for tools, the douche gets in my face.

Douche: "Why isn't my oil change done yet? And you bottomed out my front bumper as you left,"

Me: "I'm trying to get the car in the air, and that was the side skirts, they hang very low,"

Douche: "You focking scraped my car-"

Me: "Excuse me, do NOT curse at me, that is disrespectful,"

Douche: "You scraped my focking car! I oughtta scrape your face into the ground,"

Me: "You know what guy? There's the door, get out of the shop, NOW,"

Douche: "I don't have to leave the focking shop!!"

By now my manager comes out and keeps me away from him, but he keeps running his mouth.

Now, he comes in here, with his mommy to pay for everything. :rollseyes: now he's cursing and being a complete toolbag, and even his mom tries to yell at me. I just lol and say over and over again, "BYE,"

But that stupid ass motherfocker, fock you and your ricey piece of shit Nissan. You have no focking idea on what I have to deal with, nor have the apparent intelligence to do the simplest of maintainence on your shitty ass focking riceburner.

/rant

this is why i am glad i work at a dealer no FORDing old ass riced out cars lol

also customers are nto allowed in the shop at all ever

edit: hey now the censor is funny seeing as i am a ford tech hahaha

Sadly, Sears' policy on customers in the shop is rather null, since they're encouraged to drive into the shop, but only for battery service. But of course, since this shop is in Lake Grove, it's a ritzy/snobby/rich/hipster area, and the focking morons who live here have smug ass attitude and act like they're entitled to everything and can do whatever they please. It gets annoying very fast.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick rant: People in Cali suck at driving, but maybe not as bad as the Chihuahua plates here in El Paso! Can't go anywhere without worrying about getting into a wreck or have my vehicle stolen!!! End Rant!

There's a serious FORDingproblem right now. Some douche is going on the Pontiac page, and calling me out, and shit talking about Sal.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Pontiac

It's the second post, this guy is going by a fake profile to call me out and talk shit like this, but going by what he's saying, he knows me in person, and it's pissed me off beyond FORDingreason. I seriously want to kill this douchebag.

' date='Nov 4 2010, 07:08 AM' post='40024']

There's a serious FORDingproblem right now. Some douche is going on the Pontiac page, and calling me out, and shit talking about Sal.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Pontiac

It's the second post, this guy is going by a fake profile to call me out and talk shit like this, but going by what he's saying, he knows me in person, and it's pissed me off beyond FORDingreason. I seriously want to kill this douchebag.

Can you post up the shittalking here? I cant do the linky because its blocked here (social networking) and I typed that on my phone and it just takes me to my main FB page.