Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, maybe if i wasn't typing like an idiot and getting caught up in my rage i could actually make sense.

yeah i am sorry to its just when i am really pi..mad i tend to do that a little more then normal and or when i dont like someone..so stay on my good side and we wont have that problem =p

Here or GA site???

we had slight confusion about that. B) most likely over there.

My Chaos senses tell me Dillon must of fought with the likes of the mega-fag that is Blake. He puts himself on a pedistal, and tries to one up certain people, and if Dillon reacts anything like me, he must of ripped him a new one, the GAOC assrammers get butthurt and give out infractions.

Dillon, you get a temp ban? Also, link plz.

just got an infraction on G8Board...

These guys are SO retarded. No wonder people switch to GRRRR8.net.

I guess I posted a link to a "competing" site. LOL I put a link to FP in my sig.

Yeah, there is one guy on there "Big-N-Rich" <-- GAY

He's this almighty super mod and he just looks for things wrong. I don't even think anyone likes him.

• Founders

Not saying they should have given you an infraction for posting a link in a sig but I do admit that I do not allow some links in people's sigs on here but I do allow a lot go now. Honestly a lot of things will vary from site to site, just depends on who is running and how they view advertising. They could think you're trying to steal members away or they just find it annoying to have links in signatures. All of which is completely reasonable except where they don't reasonably tell you.

What was the "infraction"?

The infraction was "Posting a competing website." LOL

YOU have a link in your sig.

A ton of people have youtube links and a bunch of stuff in their sigs. Oh, well. I just un linked it and left it saying ForeverPontiac.com

• Founders

Oh I meant like was it just a warning or did you get banned from posting for a minute for something :lol2:

Eh I don't really see our two forums as "competing" anyway... We're for ALL Pontiac's, they're a Pontiac vehicle specific forum. Each has their own niche to fill, although some areas can overlap.

I do admit that I do not allow some links in people's sigs on here but I do allow a lot go now.

:D

No he just deleted posts. Saying that what i wrote was completely off topic and un-called for. I suppose what i wrote he did not agree with, so he took the liberty of deleting all of what i wrote before anyone seen it. Then put in its place a little reminder that "everyone" needs to be staying on topic, and if you want to discuss something different then start a new thread.

Last time i started a discussion thread it got locked. It's a loose loose.

No he just deleted posts. Saying that what i wrote was completely off topic and un-called for. I suppose what i wrote he did not agree with, so he took the liberty of deleting all of what i wrote before anyone seen it. Then put in its place a little reminder that "everyone" needs to be staying on topic, and if you want to discuss something different then start a new thread.

Last time i started a discussion thread it got locked. It's a loose loose.

Oh Canadididididididuh. That's the usual mod way, delete everything you don't like and make yourself seem important in the process.

Also, "competing sites"? My ass. I have FP linked in my siggy on FullThrottleV6, and it gets plenty of interest with how often I post there.

I'm fucking heated.

Over on G6P, that GT-R prick just crossed a line he should have. He just sent me a PM with this simple message:

"You need professional help," and there was a link to an article about Asperger's Syndrome, it's symptoms are where to get help.

I was diagnosed with AS at the age 7, and it's something I've struggled with for a big portion of my childhood, and even in adulthood. It's a serious problem overlooked, and I've lend a hand with a few charities that help with AS. It is not a joke, and that set me off. I'm probably going to get banned, but I don't care. You don't poke fun about AS to me.

Here's what I said to GT-R:

"You just made this focking personal. I'm diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome you self absorbing dickhead. You know what? Fock this place. I see why Mark got banned. This is such a terribly run website. Honestly, you make the forum, Grand Am Owners Club look good, which in your case, your case, is focking terrible. You've shown me your true colors, I could tell you're an asshole through your fake tone in your posts. Good, ban me. Banning me will only prove how much of a shithole this moderation team really is. This site is a clusterfuck enough as it is, and I'm saddened by how you actually perpetuate the downward spiral this site seems to go inwards to.

Your exhaust system is an overpriced piece of shit. You have no proof of HP gains, or "R&D" you speak of. At least with my exhaust system, I showed HP gains with dyno sheets. Not hiding the mask of the powers of a moderator. Enjoy your place on your pedistal. Only a matter of time before your measly foundation falls and your own ego crushes you.

Fock you."

I'm sorry for the cursing, but I'm so heated over this.

• Founders

Calm down Chris, sorry this happened. I don't want to get involved into this myself and get some bad inter-forum diplomacy going on but it is what happens and I really don't think it should be continued over here.

I have no problem with you discussing it just keep it downplayed and civil. At best if you feel like continuing please go into PM or some other form of private messaging.

You know your advice is always welcomed here Chris, in reality its their loss. If they want to turn down great advice, let them.

This all spawned from me having a civil discussion with the guy about exhaust setups.

By the tone of his posts, he tries to make himself look way more knowledgable than you. But I'm not as stupid as he thinks. After the conversation apparently got to a point where it seemed like I had something really going, the mod "Snowman" steps in and says I should stop it, and leave the exhaust advice solely for GT-R to handle, since he has the engineering degree and I don't.

That's what set me off, then GT-R PM's me about this, and I kept trying to get a simple answer out of him:

"Why must you make your own exhaust system look like god's gift, and make everything else inferior, and shun everyone's opinion that does not support your exhaust setup?"

What answers do I get?

"Stop talking back to moderators, it's against the rules,"

FORD that GT-R guy, and the site. I didn't realize I needed a college degree to have a discussion about exhausts with him. Self-absorbed egotistical fuckhead.

Yeah man I can.. sort of understand. My brother was dead when he was born so if you can imagine the jokes he's had thrown at him.. I myself haven't had anything thrown my way, but I absolutely hate my brother and when people make jokes about him I'll beat them down in two seconds. It's been done. I'm 5'4" 135 lbs and just graduated high school, I got friends 6' 4" scared sh*tless of me. I've never given any of my friends a real reason to be scared of me except for that they've seen me take down that same brother (who's about 5' 8", 190 lbs). I know when you get angry you can be basically unstoppable and man do I understand. My brother has had multiple issues throughout his life, and any time people get a joke going his way, I give them a beat down or they hear from me more than anyone would like to. I have to say, this is very disrespectful. But we here at FP are here to support ya big guy. Just remember, to guys like that it's about the status, being better, and that "degree." To people like most of us here, it's about this cars, the history, and to me as a young guy, meeting a crew of new people who care about the same thing I do. Screw the disrespectfulness and keep living life as a strong hard working human being. And if you've never heard the song, my same, hated brother just blasted his radio and I can hear it loud and clear and seems to fit the situation, find it, download it, or lemme know if you've heard it because it's perfect timing.

-- The song is "Pray for You," by Jaron and the Long Road to Love.

Keep your head up man, got us here to support ya!!