Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Thanks

i agree Im looking for another comanche as we speak so i could grab one of those for now then save to get something else for a DD

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks

i agree Im looking for another comanche as we speak so i could grab one of those for now then save to get something else for a DD

Stop looking at cars/trucks that aren't going to last. Get something reliable regardless of the Make. Get a used cavalier or something. If you want to save money I suggest that you get something somewhat efficient, not a 18 year old Jeep.

Stop looking at cars/trucks that aren't going to last. Get something reliable regardless of the Make. Get a used cavalier or something. If you want to save money I suggest that you get something somewhat efficient, not a 18 year old Jeep.

:rolleyes: and as much as I despise them.... look at hondas and nissans, they are fuel efficient and last forever!

' date='Apr 26 2010, 09:31 PM' post='22488']

Took a month for those maple sryrup stains to come out.

Maple Syrup is for the weaker Canucks. I have the power of Poutine.

Still no ranting as you were.

its not that kind of jeep, he has absolutely no money to his name right now, he has alot of jeep guys that hook him up and let him do payments whenever he gets money, its another jeep camanchee lol

I'm stupid. That's all there is too it. I never think anything fully through, I take everything for granted, I don't do anything right. Plain and simple really. I've been a complete failure as a friend for many, a failure and a sad excuse for a boyfriend, and a dissapointment as a son. I don't even know what kind of good I bring to anyone. Nothing, I'm simply a burden, and most people are apparently too kind to bring this fully to my attention. I never succed at anything, I feel like I have a great desire for things, but it's never as it seems. I'm doomed for failure on anything I try. School, jobs, a career, relationships, family, everything. I know why I can't have anything, because I don't deserve a damn thing. I've been wasting away my whole life, and apparently, I'll continue to do so, it's the only thing I'm good at. Taking up space and being a third wheels for my friends. Friends? I'm surprised I have any. Why would anyone care? Why? Why the fuck is there anything to care about me? No, I fuck up everything as usual. I'm never going to have a normal life. I've been damned since I was born. I just don't understand a fucking single thing anymore.

I can't fucking stand myself anymore.

dont beat yourself up jus cuz everything is not going right. youre not a failure. you jus havent found your thing. do you think a failure would be here giving out the advice and info like you do? start your own shop, you obviously know your stuff. family, it happens. i have to keep impressing my family and each one better that the last. and you jus hit a hard time with relationships. anyone here will proudly call themselves a friend to you.

chris text me or call me now. you know i am like your best friend no matter what. we have been through a ton together and i want to continue this. i know what you are going through is hard but you have to accept the challenge and over come it. you will be fine i promise you that. you are a strong human being and i believe in you and so do many others. dont ever think that your just a waste of time. the man upstairs put your on this earth for a reason and you may not know what that reason is but you will someday find out. i personally know what you are going through, well some, but just keep your head up and act as if you are the man that i know you are! I LOVE YOU bub!

Thanks guys. I feel a bit better after some sleep.

Just in a rut in my life I suppose.

I'll text you in a bit, Em. Thank you hun for showing support too.

Chris your a good guy and we all feel like that somedays. keep your head up today will be a better day!!!

Chris, i'm going to say this because i think of myself as a friend. A friend who can give you any type of advice and not sound like an asshole.

With that being said, chris.

You sound like a bitch.

Man the hell up and quit acting like a little panzy. I'm not going to give you any speech, other than to tell you that you need to man up. Just do that one thing and trust me, everything will fall together.