Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

So FML

i went to my moms the see my grams and wat not watever...so i get woken up at 7:30 this morning shes like your not driving home u have a bubble in your tire so im like FORD so i call 8 shops no one can take me in so i call NTB they had a speciall for some tires buy 2 get 2 free so i was like watever but they were 144 each so i paid 300 on my credit card yesterday from my paycheck...then i dont have it on there i call the bankl"o well it doesnt go into effect monday F You Bank of America so i had to take 400 out of my savings for NC vacation and future so im like wtf ever so i get it done then have to talk to the the mechanic i hit a pot hole and bent a rim god damn et so then i go to pay...$557.xx 400 cash then credit card DECLINE OMG i had 900 credit limit and had it up to 671 which is over 200 i have free OMG so my mom has to write a check for 157 so then the tires look nice watever...now the rim i bent has this friggin black mark where the buble is it wont scratch off OMG FML!!!!! so i owe my mom and cant get a trans flush nor a CB radio for my long trip FML FML FMLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry man and do you mean your NEW rims got bent??? :(:(:(

have you ever had that one person in your life that just needs you when they need something?

well i am going through that right now. my best friend and i got in a huge figth on sunday because he called me a bitch for no apparent reason and then did like 50 out of my drive way throwing stones and rocks..after that i was done i wasnt talking to him any more. i didnt text him at all the rest of the night and i didnt text him at all yesterday or today..well i was texting chris about 10 minutes ago and another text comes through from ben and it said hey what are you doing tomorrow? and i said nothing why? and he was like lets go to cedar point! i was like i am going thursday. (mind you i am still pissed about sunday) and he said with who? and i said kenzie. and he was like cool cool and i was like yep and he said ok bye...the kid i thought was my best friend for a long time does this to me..i took care of him when he had no where to stay because he got kicked out of the house because he was drunk..i was the one to run him all over hells half acre when he didnt have a truck becuase he got his keys pulled from his mom..well i am tired of being pushed around.

My girlfriend (Taylor) works at Great America Theme Park here in San Jose. I just got a call from her crying, saying that this one gangster Mexican guy was harassing her. He then followed her around the park and slapped her ass. She started walking towards her supervisors when this dude turned her around and full-on kissed her. She then ran to her boss and told him. He went over to the dude and questioned him, he of course denied everything. So i have a girlfriend crying because she thinks i'm going to break up with her (which im not) all i wanna do is get a car full of huge guys and break every bone in that motherf*ckers body!

' date='Jul 1 2010, 06:05 PM' post='31389']

Introduce a bat to his face.

yeah i wish i was there, or at least knew who he was

idk what he looks like, who he is, or where he lives.

thats why you find out. :welcomeFP:

just have your girl with you shopping and keep your eyes open. pretty sure that you'll run into that douche. i would so do hunting.

yeah im sure she would recognize him. but i cant take him on my own and im not gonna walk around everywhere with a baseball bat over my shoulder JUST IN CASE we see him.

• Founders

idk what he looks like, who he is, or where he lives.

Security cameras at the park?

I'm not condoning to beat him up ( due to the nature of me being the admin :welcomeFP: ) but I'd say tell the police, see if they get can get something on them then have your gf file a restraining order against him. Then if there is a next time, call the police and bam he's in jail for a week. If that doesn't work I'd say a good butt kicking is necessary

Security cameras at the park?

^^^This!!

I'm not condoning to beat him up ( due to the nature of me being the admin :welcomeFP: )

good thing im not. :D but it sucks that i aint :D

add to the list, sexual harrasment, attempted rape, strangling...and exagerate it..? and then beat him. and toughen her up, and give her a taser?

Pffft, the guy needs a beatdown. It's obvious he's done it before if he's that ballsy. Having him arrested will not make him learn his lesson. A tire iron will.

My girlfriend (Taylor) works at Great America Theme Park here in San Jose. I just got a call from her crying, saying that this one gangster Mexican guy was harassing her. He then followed her around the park and slapped her ass. She started walking towards her supervisors when this dude turned her around and full-on kissed her. She then ran to her boss and told him. He went over to the dude and questioned him, he of course denied everything. So i have a girlfriend crying because she thinks i'm going to break up with her (which im not) all i wanna do is get a car full of huge guys and break every bone in that motherf*ckers body!

Just for the record I was nowhere near San Jo yesterday...

yeah thats how i feel too. but the thing is that the park has better things to do (like being a business) to bother with anything like that. they have 7,000 ppl at the park on a good day and they couldnt give a crap about a guy that kissed an employee. And i wanna make a big deal about it and go complain and shit but that wont get me anywhere when im dealing with a Theme Park that has better things to do like make money. I just told her to hit the f*cker in the face with her walkie talkie if anyone tries anything again.

• Founders

yeah thats how i feel too. but the thing is that the park has better things to do (like being a business) to bother with anything like that. they have 7,000 ppl at the park on a good day and they couldnt give a crap about a guy that kissed an employee. And i wanna make a big deal about it and go complain and shit but that wont get me anywhere when im dealing with a Theme Park that has better things to do like make money. I just told her to hit the f*cker in the face with her walkie talkie if anyone tries anything again.

Go after the theme park, a business has the responsibility to take care of their employees and make sure its a healthy and SAFE work environment. Say your gonna sue them if they don't help you out or something. They usually will respond to that :rofl:

• Founders

they have lawyers who have lawyers

Bring it to the local TV station and say the Theme Park is not providing a safe work environment. Another way to say to the theme park they should help you. Bad publicity = less people going to the Theme Park :rofl:

WOAHH! im not trying to get my gf fired! lol

it was only a kiss and she isnt THAT upset about it. Apart from me wanting to tear him limb from limb, it wasnt RAPE so as long as it doesnt happen again, i think we'll be ok

• Founders

WOAHH! im not trying to get my gf fired! lol

it was only a kiss and she isnt THAT upset about it. Apart from me wanting to tear him limb from limb, it wasnt RAPE so as long as it doesnt happen again, i think we'll be ok

Under provisional acts of the US government from back in the ENRON days, the business won't be able to fire her if she is bringing out information that the company is doing something unlawful. If she gets fired then she can go after them for more money or yet again bring it to the attention of the government and they will go after the company to get money for her... Spend a little time running your own business and working for Circuit City and you'll know a lot of laws on companies :lol2::rofl:

:lol2: stupid phone. stupid phone. STUPID FONE!!! :P;) my stupid cell will not be recognized when connected to any of my two computers. :P STUPID CELL! i need a pic from my cell.

:lol2: stupid phone. stupid phone. STUPID FONE!!! :P;) my stupid cell will not be recognized when connected to any of my two computers. :P STUPID CELL! i need a pic from my cell.

send the pic to my phone :D