Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

jedi3's Progression thread

lets just start with my babby fixed and the exhaust.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were all out of cars so they gave me a free upgrade...........

2012 Silverado 2wd LT 4.3L v6 crew cab short box.

truck.jpg

It was either this or a downgrade to some tiny ass pos Hyundai. Evan thou it will use more gas I would rather drive this for a week or so. I asked what are you going to do about me using more gas. they said I dident have to return it with any. So I said what the hell why not! I got to say its pretty nice riding and comfy. Going from my sport coupe to this I feel like im driving a house, lol.

ugh that hit looks nasty. at least it just looks like bumper, trunk, and tail light which isn't that bad. I have a crimson red bumper if you want it!

yea the steal bumper is bent and some of the trunk floor is pretty bent up. Thanks for the offer but im not paying for the repair so it isent my problem lol.

There pretty nice, I would love a sierra or a yukon but at least 84 miles a day woud be a killer lol. Never had a problem with a 1500, I was driving a 3500 crew cab long box before and almost turned to sharply and would have gone into a car lol. The recon area is always packed you kinda have to drive like your in a maze with only inches sometimes lol. I Still feel bad for your 6er though.

The bodyshop called me today and the used trunk lid was crappy so they sent it back and ordered a brand new one. :woot: and they found $800 bucks more parts they'll need. That puts me over $4,000.00....... This repair just keeps growing, so far I'm super happy with the communication from them and how there trying to do great work. Sounds like I went to the right place.

I had a dream last night that I was on Overhaulin and you guys were in on it. :rofl:

I had a dream last night that I was on Pimp My Ride and you guys were in on it. :rofl:

Corrected

Nooooooo! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha woody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday!

Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly:

:willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday! :willy_nilly: Friday!

I miss my girl!!!!! :pop_corn:

then I can do something about the exhaust.....

I HOPE SHE CAME OUT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

The last car that went into a body shop got sold after all the BS with the shop. I really really hope she is ok and looks like nothing ever happened.

• Founders

Everything should be fine. The only thing I would be worried about is the trunk. I'm always uneasy about new trunk lids sealing right. Hopefully with newer technology they fit just as good as it was when it came from the factory :)