Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

jedi3's Progression thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea ghosty

my big thing is the spoiler was fine and it matching the new paint on the trunk. I kinda wish the spoiler got scratched in the wreck so it would match better. Im just all jazzed up cuz of all the shit I had to go thru with the last body shop.

• Founders

my big thing is the spoiler was fine and it matching the new paint on the trunk. I kinda wish the spoiler got scratched in the wreck so it would match better. Im just all jazzed up cuz of all the shit I had to go thru with the last body shop.

Can always repaint the spoiler if it looks off ;)

She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot:

:woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!!

She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot:

:woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!! :woot: She's HOME!!!!

they did a great job you cant even tell she was painted and fixed!!!!!! Im super happy with the paint work BUT (and Chaos will lol) they had issues with the emblems and I asked them to fix it. they had no issue with my problems with it and agreed 100% that I was right. the "i" fell off the Pontiac and they put on the 2005 GT logo which is a diff font, style and material all together than the "Pontiac G6". also the gasket around the key hole was F'ed up. they ordered all new stuff and will be calling me when it comes in. I am off on Saturday So I will be going to some exhaust shops for the dual exhaust up grade. So lets see if I get it Saturday. ;) Which brings up another thing since some stuff was not right they did not charge me for the upgrade on the lower valence. :woot: Also you'll notice my tails dont match anymore lol since one got replaced so ill have to tint one and then see if they match. if they don't the'll both have to get painted to even them out. (even if they need to go a bit darker witch im fine with.) Also the spoiler & quarter panes looks just fine against the new paint witch is some the body shop and im going to take some of the credit for how much I have cared for the paint on the car. O yea one last thing I need to get a new dart overlay for the dart too since they put all new emblems on.....

some iPhone pics

securedownload2-1.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload3-1.jpg

No the GTP & GXP had duals but for some funny reason the GT's only had single. Which most GT owners found funny since in the past any GT level car had duals on other past and at the time present models. But for some reason the G6's dident get them and I for one always thought the car needed them or should of had them.

:EDIT:

especial y on the coupes I think...

I was look at her this morning and God the paint match is dead on!!!!

Also the final bill was $4,583.xx :blink:

Everything is great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flowmaster 80 series: 2.50" inlet/outlet & 3" tips

After the new muffler breaks in ill make a decisions about doing the cherry Bomb.

the muffler is tucked up as high as it could go. You end up seeing a bit of it but they painted all the new piping and the muffler black to hide it a bit more. It blends in with the lower black bumper anyways. She has a nice little grown on start up and bit of sound in the power band. It should get a bit louder but well see. I can always have them do the rest of Chris's set up if I need/want to down the road. I did this mostly for the looks.

securedownload-2.jpg

securedownload4-1.jpg

securedownload5.jpg

securedownload3-2.jpg

securedownload2-2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

' timestamp='1335717892' post='70963']

They did a helluva nice job lining up the tips with the bumper outlets, nice.

Yea they all seemed to give a shit about how it came out. they f'ed around with the L outlets alot trying to get them just right.

I swear I have picked up some power with this. The but dyno thinks the puck up in the power band is much faster. But we all know the but dyno is not too reliable. :lol: I jumped on it a bit a couple of times and I think its starting to break in and get a bit louder and throaty. One time I punched it doing 40 and got up to 80 like nothing. But who knows it could just be me but I dont think so......

thanks Jimmy

I dont think my iPhone does not do it justice or captures the sound well at all.

Its much deeper, throaty and has a nice little grumble to it than is sounds the only ones that truly knows how it sounds is Mark and Chaos.

http://s1137.photobu...nt=IMG_0120.mp4

th_IMG_0120.jpg

nice dude! and Marks G6 did sound great.

...the only ones that truly knows how it sounds is Mark and Chaos.

me too. :D