Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

The stock tail lights? That won't happen Mark...

1. Don't have the stock lights, the TYC's were torn apart and drilled to fit the led housings, so I would need a new set.

2. Don't have any stock 3157 bulbs lol

Anyway, so the flasher corrected only 1 issue I had. The super fast flash. It didn't fix the front signal lights on the bumper (side markers) they only work with the lights on, or if I flip the led around, they only work with the lights off. Any ideas? The cruise control issue I'm sure can be fixed with the load resistor. Also, with my lights on, my 3rd brake leds are very dimly lit, any ideas on why that is on too?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

my 3rd brake leds are very dimly lit, any ideas on why that is on too?

Probably just by comparison to the super bright leds! I think once you get the load resistors, all of your other problems will disappear.

Yeah thats what I am thinking too. What about the front bumper lights though? Any ideas?

Mark, I was never told I was getting my tinted set back. If I did that would rule.

Probably just by comparison to the super bright leds! I think once you get the load resistors, all of your other problems will disappear.

I would like to add that they are very dimly "on" when the lights are on, not when the brakes are pressed.

Going to take photos of my car today, haven't washed it in like two weeks, haven't had time with my uber busy schedule, but it shall be done today and a oil change too :D

• Founders

Going to take photos of my car today, haven't washed it in like two weeks, haven't had time with my uber busy schedule, but it shall be done today and a oil change too :D

I haven't washed the 6 in... a month? :(

Well, we usually have planned meets and go to those, I don't think you posted about that one or did you? Our next one is Portage ;)

I have a kit waiting to be installed, just waiting for Sadie to ask me when I am ready so we can set up a time to do it! In case she reads this, the week of July 4th I have it all off except for the 5th! The kit is:

Eibach Pro Lowering Springs (1.4, 1.4)

Tokico D-Specs

These are slightly used, I am getting the whole kit for $200 as long as I am willing to hand over my stock stuff and help with the install, so it was a offer I could not refuse!

Didn't win jack this year at the car show. Oh well haha. I am uploading photos right now, lots of nice older Pontiacs <3