Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

100_5360.jpg

Hmm...Whats this?

100_5361.jpg

:drool:

100_5363.jpg

100_5367.jpg

:naughty:

Last pictures of the old exhaust (so nasty looking :o )

100_5378.jpg

100_5380.jpg

100_5381.jpg

100_5409.jpg

As of 11:00am this morning:

100_5425.jpg

Most of the pictures didn't turn out for some stupid reason, but feel free to look through the album anyway:

http://s930.photobuc...aust%20Install/

I am really liking this muffler more than the old one, nice and quiet when I want it to be, 70MPH on the interstate sounds almost stock. Nice and deep though :)

Well I took one, but in the video it sounds like crap, not sure why, I assume it is simply because of my camera, but it almost sound like a it was cackiling...like a hick truck with glasspacks. Which is weird because the car sounds sooo much better in person, I need to find someone with a better camera to record it.

Also, took this before the snowstorm:

100_5434.jpg

Hoping to get a vid up soon, also a update on those lights:

"Tail light update:

"so, i got your other light apart the other day

and where the seam is it is really discolored and funky looking....

and the paint is really chipped bad on the outer edge

i dont feel like you sholud have to pay for something that i partly had go wrong. i already had to replace one of the orange lights cause when i cut it i went a little far and hit one of the leds

I really want to get these done right and not half ass it and have you not be happy with them"

So, a new set of of the light housings are on the way.

Hahah, yeah! I'm sure they will be worth the wait! Maybe two weeks from now I will see them finished, it will just depend on when they are shipped :)

I took a video until someone with a better camera can do it, the audio quality is horrid..so if you wanna hear the crappy audio my camera has I will upload ;)

Alrighty, I will try something else before I do it, gonna see if the wind died down and so I will re-make one really quick, gotta let it warm up first though.