Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Believe it or not, they are Cavalier LSS Wheels.

These ones to be exact:

190747_649783892908_219704788_35948391_6328314_n.jpg

But they were in awful shape, so I had them painted, they looked great from far away, but up close they were awful, and Mark and I tried cleaning them, but they were pretty bad.

Sadie has the set of chrome ones that I could die for, I had a set of them on a Cavalier I had years ago, look amazing when shined up.

EDIT: However, each time I look at that photo, there is a large part of me that is screaming, "WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"

Yeah I like them, but after realizing the method a friend of mine used to paint them, I wish I didn't paint them. Oh well, I will be slapping these back on once spring comes:

Morgan_Wheels008.jpg

This photo was taken the night we changed the rims, can't find the picture I took of them in the garage, they need new center caps, I had them laying on some carboard boxes and my dad dropped some stuff on them and dented the center caps.

Oh, for the love of Xena. If you mean Mark, Morgan, myself and a few other car club guys going to a bar and loling at Morgan's excessive alcohol consumption, then yes :lol:

"If you mean Mark, Morgan, myself and a few other car club guys"

Who else is going? O.o

Its not excessive, I just have enough to make everyone else laugh. Including myself. :lol:

Plus, I love my internal organs and the fact they are not destroyed! :lol:

Whoever I can find lol! I invited Eric but he'll be hunting, and you knew about Isaac possibly coming. Cody apparently isn't which is lame.

And Morgan... for you that's like, what was it, three drinks? :lol: It's okay, you know I love you, man. As long as you're having fun, that's what matters!

Aw thanks. Yeah I was a little bewildered why it didn't take much... lets see, sunrise tequila, shot of apple pie, whiskey sour and a beer..... :picard:

No Cody and Eric makes me sad, but I always have you guys! :bowdown:

All the snow is gone now, and the roads seem pretty cleaned from a bit of rain we have had, so....washed the car again, this time by hand:

100_4569.jpg

100_4570.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4572.jpg

Looks great but would look a whole lot better with a FP.com sticker on her to go with your WI GM Tuners.org sticker. :)

Ask Jim what him and I have left. (I personally like the indian head ones)

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=539&st=160

The GRAFX Shop.com also made some for us.

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=1740

• Founders

Ask Jim what him and I have left. (I personally like the indian head ones)

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=539&st=160

The GRAFX Shop.com also made some for us.

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=1740

At last check the first page was right and I haven't sold anymore so they should still be right :nuts:

Ok, so as some of you ladies and gentlemen know, I am borrowing valid's stock tail lights until I can get my TYC's retrofitted for some some LEDs. Well, the long journey for them is almost done.

(it has been decided!) ;)

My buddy got back to me right away, and we discussed some stuff and I will leave it be a surprise until he has them installed. ;)

It was a hard choice, lots of good choices...

............tis my birthday tomorrow :lol:

:lol:

Ringo and Ghost are gonna be at the ready with the birthday thread now. They will countdown to click that post button and see who got it first.