Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update On My Fire

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Ringo and Ghost are gonna be at the ready with the birthday thread now. They will countdown to click that post button and see who got it first.

I win all the time when I play because I'm 3 hours in front of Ghost :lol:

Tried some more pictures, I need to invest in a tripod lol!

http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/P...o/Night%20Test/

Also, the rest of the parts to finally get my tail lights done will be purchased today! Looking forward to seeing them finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more photos for anyone who cares to see them :drool:

I didn't venture TOO far from my house, maybe a half block or so, close to the river and dam I live by. The snow plows were out salting the main roads so I decided to not go to my favorite place for wintry photos. So my random photos are in there too of my gloves and my temporary floor mat, I really need to buy a new set seeing winter is screaming, "I'M HERE, I'M HERE!"

Anyway:

http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad148/P...tha%20Snowfall/

Well, we were hoping by my birthday, but that was a long time ago lol! Not sure when he will be officially done with them, I am hoping after Christmas maybe. I say this because he is working on some theater sets and such for plays and seeing its the holidays, he is working quite a bit. He also said he would work on them more tomorrow, so who knows. Once they are done though we need to find a place to install them, and seeing Sadie's place is the half way point, we might go and invade there. Plus Mark wants to see them in person lol! The excitement is killing me!

Like me and my headlights he's never going to make for me. :bump: It's okay though, I don't have the money due to student loans. Lame.

I'm excited to see them too! New Year's present?! hahaha

Oh for the love of geese! I sent you a message via facebook today and you already posted a reply on here yesterday. My bad! Yeah I hope to see them soon so I can hand you over your tails. I keep having dreams that I break them somehow and you end up murdering me (insert nervous laugh here)!.

LOL!!! I know, I know, but they are yours and I am sure you would enjoy not having broken things hehe. Plus, if I did, I would buy you a knew set!

Also Sadie about those headlights, I am kinda surprised Jeff hasn't at least taken them apart and tinkered with them a little, at least to get the lens' fixed.