Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

screw craigslist it scares me haha

:lol2: I've never bought from something from Craigslist.

' date='Jul 29 2010, 10:33 AM' post='34256']

Looking through my photobucket, saw all my shots before the wheels were painted.

What do you think guys, should the wheels go back to the way they were?

I like them the stock color they stand out more, instead of just blending into your car but if you go back to stock your car won't be completely murdered out anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, sir.

Currently, I have a situation. There's Duplicolor red paint on my calipers right now, even when sanded down, any other coat of paint is not going to want to stick right. I'm waiting on some acetone to use in the prep process for the new green paint.

sand it down, remove the calipers and spray those suckers with the spray version of the duplicolor. then it should find a way to stick

Since there's no green caliper paint, I'm using Grabber Green engine enamel paint. My buddy Dave who just did a set of calipers with the color I want, noticed that the red duplicolor left a residue on the calipers that repelled the enamel. Even with lots of sanding and prep work.

A solution is in the works.

Not feeling it at all sorry man.

Too skinny, on the wrong angle (should be angled toward the front) and I dont like the color.

Now I know your thinking is there anything you like about them????? and yes there is........... Im thankful there not on my car. :D

Sorry bud but I liked your car better with the all black theme. I would of done a dark grey or a dark red. IMO

The green is for Sal. The black cars in New Image (LI Chapter) are doing green accents as a homage to Sal. It was his favorite color, and what his Scion was going to be resprayed.

My car isn't blacked out anymore, but I have his memory apart of the car's theme now.

Im glad you like it and it has some good meaning behind it.

• 1 month later...

Incoming mods for the GA, and finishing the lime green accents:

Grille inserts (possibly repainted lime green)

Calipers redone in green/black

New 16"s to be repainted in black with a lime green lip (16"s from an 08 Impala LT)

Lime green Wortec side stripes (will be ordered two weeks from now)

And once my 17"s come off for winter, they will be resprayed black, and have a lime green lip. The centercaps will have lime green arrowheads on them.