Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

But it's such a nice colour! :blink:

With green accents though, no it wouldn't match anything and probably wouldn't work well.

How about matte black with a time-attack stripe around the lip? Or matte black spokes and a gloss black lip?

So many options.

I love the satin look, as for the time attack ring, it's very likely I'd do one. But I need to stop being a lazy ass and redo the calipers in green.

Satin black with a green time attack ring is what I'm aiming for.

This whole green and black thing... it's awesome.

Yup, yup, lady.

More pics inbound, snapped these before going full on winter mode; This was a beach by a real ritzy part of Port Jefferson:

ByTheBeach1.jpg

ByTheBeach2.jpg

ByTheBeach3.jpg

ByTheBeach4.jpg

ByTheBeach5.jpg

ByTheBeach6.jpg

ByTheBeach7.jpg

Then I chilled by Cedar Beach for a bit:

ByTheBeach8.jpg

ByTheBeach9.jpg

ByTheBeach10.jpg

And Stealth in all it's winter glory!

WinterMode1.jpg

WinterMode3.jpg

WinterMode4.jpg

WinterMode5.jpg

WinterMode6.jpg

Also, a bit of sad news. My friend Lizzy (LeapingLizzy on here) has traded in her 03 GASE, "Sparky". The car was becoming too costly due to suspension issues, and Lizzy traded up to a brand spankin' new Toyota Camry SE with the 2.4L motor. She works at the dealership she bought it from, and got a stupidly good deal on it (0% APR...jealous...)

So in memory of the little Ecotec powered N-body, I dug up some old GA Crew pics from over a year ago. Good times...

GACrew10.jpg

GACrew6-1.jpg

GACrew8.jpg

GACrew9.jpg

LizzsGA20.jpg

LizzsGA21.jpg

LizzsGA18.jpg

And before her GA had her sick TSW's, I lent her my chrometechs so she wasn't riding on steelies. :agreed:

LizzsGA14.jpg

Lizzy got the only Toyota I'd fathom buying, and in the color I wanted too. (Metallic Dark Blue)

Considering she works at a Toyota dealership, I'd imagine any issues will be resolved quickly for her.

She's already debadged the Camry, and I ever get near it...I will mod it. :agreed:

• 4 weeks later...

Moar winter madness:

My buddy with the stanced Mazda3 got stuck on a small snowmound in a parking lot a few nights ago. With no tow hooks on my car, or any straps...how did I get my buddy out?

Push with my car's bumper, foo!

My friend Jess's view from inside the Mazda:

167283_1818814591699_1280173449_32114834_5983229_n.jpg

36263_1818814791704_1280173449_32114835_6483876_n.jpg

In the process of pushing:

164140_1818815191714_1280173449_32114837_334247_n.jpg

Then he got stuck right at the very end. :lol2:

167092_1818815271716_1280173449_32114838_1650659_n.jpg

168980_1818815391719_1280173449_32114839_2664443_n.jpg

I couldn't push him out, snow was too soft:

34794_1818816111737_1280173449_32114843_5096488_n.jpg

We then just rocked the car and he soon got free. :lol2:

but you failed at it and thats a great way to F up your bumper. ;)

Nooooooo. :lol2:

It's called skillz. Both of our bumpers has no marks or damage. Rather than leaving my buddy stranded, I gives help.

He got stuck at the very end, and the snow was too soft for me to get traction, so that's when we were able to just rock his car out. :lol2:

U MAD?

• 2 weeks later...

I miss summer every day! Ughhhhh. Starting my car up and listening to her purr is nice and all but it's the DRIVING I need. I'm going stir-crazy driving the toaster-- I mean Aztek-- around all the time.

mine loses half of its cylinders in the winter...otherwise it loses body parts in a ditch. hence why i cant wait for summer. the other day the roads were dry (but cold) and i was having a shitty morning so i smashed the gas and got squirrelly real quick. was RAPIDLY reminded how easy my car breaks its ass loose.

i can haz 60 degree weather?