Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

That pic came out great and I like how he PS'ed the background out and whatnot.

The BMW looks great and should be a good lesson for you that a little green goes along way.

I love the carbonfiber like stripe on it and how the green is only a highlight on the car.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

That's a layered shot, Jon took four photos of that car in that exact spot, with different exposures, and flash. He merged them all while editing for what you see here.

Chris I love what you've done with the GA, I've never had a good thing to say about them, but yours honestly makes me want one of my own! I'm in athe market for a 2006 cobalt lt 5 spd coupe first.. but one day I'll talk the wife into a GA, haha!

damn i knew i should have stole your car the day i was in Pennsylvania haha. that was my only chance and I passed it up! what the hell was I thinking!!

• Founders

I'll have to view this on my work computer tomorrow with the better screen cause right now it just looks a little too dark in places for me :D

Did he spray some like green water on the car to get the effect on the windshield?

PS: 2,000th POST :)

Planning lime green calipers? "Pontiac" letters? Or how about the lip to the wheels?

When i see this combo i think if X-treme 4X4 when they do knuckles or diff covers they always use that color.

Plan for the calipers:

Caliper: black

Bracket: lime green

No letters.

As for the wheels, no lip. The future of these wheels is now up in the air, I'm acquiring some 18"s...oho...

' date='Oct 5 2010, 08:39 PM' post='38012']

This is BY FAR, the best pic taken of my car:

5055621911_5a90a8cf56_b.jpg

Enlarge the pic the appriciate the detail of the photo.

HUGE HUGE HUGE props to my buddy, Jon Greco.

SWEET!!

Not really mods, but the new car club revamped by Sal Sr. New Image went down teh tooobz, and myself and the other New Image ex-members joined up with Sr, he made us decals. We all have windshield banners, and a small one in the rear. I'm now apart of Uknown Motorsports:

67490_1405899919567_1594493783_912066_258223_n.jpg

71655_1405901519607_1594493783_912067_165783_n.jpg

Sal's mom actually designed the dueces. Next in line, decal-wise, are ForeverPontiac, Late Nite Crew, Midnight Mod Crew, and a custom one I'm making:

I heard your Vtec go

WUB WUB WUB WUB

sorry not a fan I think there too bold and take away from you ride. I also dont like how the windshield banner does not follow the same line/shape of the top of the windshield.

They take away a bit, Joe, but I'm one of the main members of the club.

To boot, Sr was nice enough to take care of the costs of all the decals for us, so this was all a freebie.

I'll be getting the FP decal on Friday hopefully.

• Founders
' date='Oct 13 2010, 07:39 PM' post='38493']

I'll be getting the FP decal on Friday hopefully.

Sweet, thank you! Makes my life easier because I'll ship out both yours and Cory's at the same time :)

Didn't you just give a tC owner heck for having decals plastered on his back window? :)

Looks good though, especially since they're all the same colour.

Not for having decals, but for how ridiculous those club/sites/blog names were. "Still Flossin"? Gay.

I actually got another tonight, my buddy gave me a freebie, and it's green. It says" Zombie Assault Response Team". Five other of my friends are rocking them. :)

' date='Oct 13 2010, 08:28 AM' post='38476']

71655_1405901519607_1594493783_912067_165783_n.jpg

interesting and nice. "ride in peace", im liking that.

what does the top one say on the back? can't make it out

That's my monkey. :lol2: he's been on the GA for two years now. It says "I Like Melons", and he's holding two big watermelons above his head. Pretty clear what the "Melons" mean. :dancingpontiac:

interesting and nice. "ride in peace", im liking that.

Sal's mom had that one made up. It's my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

And of course, I get this in the mail after the photoshoot, my FP decal! The last decal to go on the rolecall on the back of the GA. I added a bit of flair to the logo setup to go with the angles:

69826_1424571786352_1594493783_941999_3175189_n.jpg