Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
' date='Mar 1 2011, 11:30 AM' post='49543']

Also...possible mod, and again...I'd be the only GA with this particular mod...the "wink mirror":

wink.jpg

index.30.jpg

Never liked them, to me they're kinda ricey. You're driving a car, not a golf cart aka upgrade don't downgrade :(

Bill: Yeah, they mount right into the headliner.

Jimmy: seriously, these eliminate almost all the blindspots behind you. I've seen these in person, and they have plenty of function.

• Founders
' date='Mar 1 2011, 04:55 PM' post='49567']

Jimmy: seriously, these eliminate almost all the blindspots behind you. I've seen these in person, and they have plenty of function.

Meh, not for me :( I like the current system and have a feeling or can see all around my car. Then again your talking to probably the one person in the world who didn't feel the Camaro had that bad of blind spots :(

I'm still pondering on the mirror idea...in the meantime, I'll be sanding and painting my last wheel, waiting on my LED tails to come in, then install the lighting and finish the removal of lime green accents.

I am not feeling the love of the mirror but then me sitting in the car that would block my view out the front window.

It's not like it's a pricey mod, they're $20. Like I said, the increase in visibility these things give you are extremely useful. No blind spots? I'll give it a try. :woot:

This is the next step up from my Broadway mirror. I probably wouldn't get one since it blocks some of your view and you have to drill to install it, but it is functional.

chaos... i leave for a few moths and what the rice are you doing?

srsly bud... you were going somewhere? now what... dont tell me you are getting an evo kit...

lol, j/k, no srsly whats with the exterior mods?

:dancingpontiac:

Wellp, front arrowhead overlay (black) LED 3rd light and tails are now in my possession. Too cruddy out to finish my last wheel, however. Tint will be done on the lights soon, and the wheels will go back on within two weeks. Also, new mudflaps were acquired as well. :bacon:

• Founders
' date='Mar 7 2011, 10:25 PM' post='50049']

:lol2:

Wellp, front arrowhead overlay (black) LED 3rd light and tails are now in my possession. Too cruddy out to finish my last wheel, however. Tint will be done on the lights soon, and the wheels will go back on within two weeks. Also, new mudflaps were acquired as well. :agreed:

Tint meow!

LED tails are going in for tint today, they'll be back tomorrow.

LED 3rd light installed, front plate is off once more, all green accents on the front are gone, rolecall is completely gone. All decals except the memorial decal for Sal are removed.

Fourth wheel will be painted by tomorrow, and wheels will go on by the end of this week.

Yeah, the FP decal is gone. I just wanted to rid all the clutter the back window had.

I might rock the FP decals on the rear quarter fixed windows. Wanna send me two FP decals like the ones I had? White this time? :rofl:

• Founders
' date='Mar 10 2011, 05:56 PM' post='50228']

Yeah, the FP decal is gone. I just wanted to rid all the clutter the back window had.

I might rock the FP decals on the rear quarter fixed windows. Wanna send me two FP decals like the ones I had? White this time? :rofl:

lol k, no white left though. Got 1 silver left if Cody wants them still (because he already claimed them) but I'm sure we can have some more made by SKDecals if people still want them :rofl: