Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pontiac of the Month

Pedja's 1968 Firebird

2019 March
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Newbie here, I just found out about this site.  I'm into all things Pontiac.  I currently have a '64 GTO and a '64 Tempest, and I have had several other Pontiacs in the past.  I live in San Diego County.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome aboard Mr Taylor! Glad ya found the site! I know you have alot of experience so feel free to share!

:welcomeFP: great to have you here. also, have any pics of the cars? and plans for them?

Here are a few pictures of the cars I have now (assuming I can figure out how to post them).  I am hoping that the racecar is stable.  The GTO is currently in the paint shop.  I hope to have it ready for the GTOAA Convention in Washington in July.

20160405_133654 small.jpg

DSCN6769 crop 1.jpg

Track Photo 002.jpg

img077 hi def.jpg

:welcomeFP: 

Great lookin' Pontiacs you got there!

Awesome pic's...thankz for sharing.

Nice collection!  Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you've been having fun.

I think we've just got another member to the Old Guys Club, right Justa?

Welcome aboard Mr. Taylor! Damn fine Pontiacs ya got there!

NOT old Frosty.....experienced!!!!!! :rofl:

I stand corrected !!!! 

Old works, as it is true.