Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hit a milestone on the G6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sheesh...you dont drive for crap.... :willy_nilly:

I thought mine was low for just hitting 45k... and I see that you dont drive the speed limit...tsk tsk.... :lol2:

• Founders

Sheesh...you dont drive for crap.... :willy_nilly:

I thought mine was low for just hitting 45k...

Yeah, living 2 and a half years of the 3 plus years I've owned the car in a city where my longest drive was to the grocery store will do that. Most of my driving is highway back to my parents house and then to my friends colleges plus other odds and ends around Florida. Living in Tampa was a good and bad thing I didn't have to drive anywhere really but the grocery store (friends lived close by, could walk to classes and friends would drive when we went out to party) but bad because I love to drive and it didn't really give me a great opportunity to.

Now I put on over 200+ miles a week on it, going to classes and eventually a job.

' date='Feb 1 2010, 01:34 AM' post='7247']

Nah. I don't mind the miles. I love to drive everywhere.

B) My G6 has been to both coasts three times now ;) but no more, as the car has been permanently parked and being used as a showcar only ;)

In coming up on 44k soon.

Jim when I hit 35k ish I needed front breaks and rotors.

and then soon after needed rear breaks

at 40k ish youll need tires if your still running the stockers.

Soon youll be spending money on that baby. :lol2:

If you're getting new tires, I recommend these two:

If you need an all season tire, the Goodyear Eagle F1 A/S are amazing. They have amazing grip in wet and dry, while still giving you good traction in below 30 degree temps, and good bite in the snow and ice. Downsides, they are a bit noisy (the sidewalls are reinforced with carbonfiber and kevlar) and price. Expect to pay 700+ in your stock tire size.

If you have a set of winter tires you run during these cold months, I recommend the General Exclaim UHP. Stellar grip in the dry, and rain. These tires DO NOT like cold temps or snow at all, so another set of wheels is a must. Plus, they're half the price of the Eagles. I paid $456 for the tires on my ROH's.

• Founders

In coming up on 44k soon.

Jim when I hit 35k ish I needed front breaks and rotors.

and then soon after needed rear breaks

at 40k ish youll need tires if your still running the stockers.

Soon youll be spending money on that baby. :lol2:

Yeah I've been looking for awhile on the break and rotors cause I know their definitely gonna need replacing soon. The front tires have already been replaced because during the summer I need tread cause every single road here gets flooded when it rains even the slightest bit and it rains everyday over the summer! Back ones are still stockers and that will be the next investment I'm sure once I get a second job soon. Which is hopefully soon cause I gotta get them rotated soon :lol2:

Thats a lot of miles for an 03....

you should buy a beater car to save your GA.

My GA is my "beater" car.... lol. er, daily driver.

time flies when your having fun driving. my car is an 06 and only had 64 miles and the first thing i did 2 days after i bought the car was put 3,000 miles on it. (bought the car in TX and had to drive back to AZ). now im at about 84,000 miles on it but its been resting more ever since i started my work from home job.