Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This makes me want to cry..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3354264/1978-pontiac-phoenix

This guy has RUINED a great car.

His vs Mine

Someone commented about how it looks good and his rims are "tight" WHAT THE HELL?! I thought you couldn't ruin my car :nuts:

33542640003_large.jpg

166603_1644562468572_1072187700_1762770_3341227_n.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

One of the biggest issues I have with some people with classic cars is they don't know what looks good and it just hurts to think that a vehicle as good as that now looks like crap.

The rims are a horrible choice. I've always said that if the rims are styled for this gen they don't belong on classics

Yeah some people seem to think that looks good. it's not too bad. But, I think that style should stick to the Chevy Caprice. That pontiac isn't the worst I've seen, but It could've been better stock.

• Founders

Yeah some people seem to think that looks good. it's not too bad. But, I think that style should stick to the Chevy Caprice. That pontiac isn't the worst I've seen, but It could've been better stock.

I agree but I wouldn't say stock but at least the style of the time of the car. You wouldn't put wooden spoke wheels on a 2011 Camaro, you shouldn't put rims styled today on a '70s era car.

I agree but I wouldn't say stock but at least the style of the time of the car. You wouldn't put wooden spoke wheels on a 2011 Camaro, you shouldn't put rims styled today on a '70s era car.

Not a Camaro but you get the idea...

hummer-h3-ultimate-wagon-wheel-01.jpg

its the same feeling when we see a G6 on 24s. like the one posted on G6P a while ago. people need to get :nuts:

Got plenty of wood to get the fire going with those rims.... haha.

Yeah I was down in Miami beach and there was a 96 Camaro 3.4 with 24"s. Looks so stupid. They were huge and ridiculous, sure I can find a picture.

;)

Found it, love that my incredible runs all my photos right to photobucket!!

ddf42cd8.jpg

While I agree that this is pretty bad, it is not the worst thing. The worst I have seen is someone around my neck of the woods took a Buick Grand National and donked it. Now that is really sacrilegious! This person obviously needs to get their proverbial butt kicked but good.

You get the idea with this Buick T-type. The horror!!!!! The horror !!!!

RMX852082-2.jpg

• 1 month later...

This thread might be old but I had to contribute my personal favorite, which I saw at the Hot Rod Power Tour in Racine, WI a couple years back:

626509316_2238390763_0.jpg

donk mania??? lmfao

i have a skateboard with big wheels. is that rice too? lmfao

190475_1820287422158_1089346663_2113830_6551275_n.jpg

thats the cars4cancer sponsored donkboard. i want to ride the stupid thing so bad just for the hell of it.

well back to topic, those wheels are fugly. They really do need to be napalmed and burned to the death like the witches back in the old pioneer days.

• 7 months later...