Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

a Michigan Noob

just found your site here and signed up.Have a 72 lemans been working on for 5yrs now.interior is allmost done,motor is done lots to do.I do alittle at a time so i can still drive it.winter is almost here so its apart for now.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

restoring to factory,including items they forgot to put on my car.luggage light,rally gauges,cruise controll some others as i find em LOL I'll try for pics in a bit...im 45 and hate computers

I would take that over any GTO. I love that front end and body lines. I almost bought one like that before I fell in love with the Phoenix. Welcome to Forever Pontiac!!!!

• Founders
Hoped I could load pics from my phone, guess not.
Using the Tapatalk app you can. Using the mobile skin I don't believe you can but if you go to the full version then click "More Reply Options" you'll be able to or if you create a new topic you should have the option.

Otherwise you can email it to yourself then upload on your PC or use a mobile upload service and copy the image URL

As well be sure you have 10 or more posts because we don't allow upload to our server unless you do ;)

• 4 weeks later...

IndyJoe made it to the DUSTOFF where I met him. Met Frosty at the Dreamcruise and found out l8ter Indy was 2 blocks away. We will all hookup next summer.

well, this winter was supposed to be trans,fuel lines and break lines...but its become a motor winter lol doesnt need much,trying to keep it just a clean Pontiac Powerd long distance cruiser.hopefully paint in a year.body is pretty solid.interior is done.love that mono fm radio LOL waiting on a buddy to drop a cherry picker off so the fun can begin,AGAIN! lol Looking forward to meeting up this summer.On a side note,anyone see the 71GTO HO on Craigslist? In person?im going to look at it this weekend.My favorite year...good thing the wife likes me LOL

hard to tell..i need it to match the 72 grain pattern ie.front to back as the 68 runs right to left.parts place has it allready installed with the top plate for 80?ish? i spent quite a few hours trying to make one out of the 72 front console pattern....i cant stay within the line,s...F**king kindergarten all over again LOL