Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

randy_zpsad2a589d.jpg

This is the first horsepower build for the motor that was done.

He has gone bigger.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCsOQvw64is

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxlSJHFuZ1E

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhI4Hav8ycQ

The car's first engine was pure evil and I could not imagine it now.

I know notallthere has driven this car, I am not sure if Professor has. I got to drive it in 2011 in Charleston WV. Its only the second car that I've ever driven that slammed me down in the driver seat, and told me to shut up and stay there when I hit the go juice pedal, and I have driven my share of new Corvettes too. I hit 120 mph on the I-77 expressway on-ramp with it before I lifted because of much slower traffic. I had a whole lot more throttle left too. Damn. This thing was stupidly fast then.

100_1598.jpg

100_1599.jpg

100_1600.jpg

100_1575.jpg

As you can see from notallthere's picture, the car now sports a full roll rage, twin parachutes, a fire suppression system, Brembo brakes, custom racing wheels, Hancock tires, the front chin and rear spoiler are from Heidt's Performance Products here in Michigan, and an even bigger supercharged Hemi now sits under the the hood that runs on alcohol. The roll cage was fabricated and suspension has been modified and tuned by Petty Enterprises in Level Cross. NC. When not running the elephant Hemi for speed records, this car can be daily driven and GE tells us this car has over 100k miles on it.

I like the air management system with the smaller grill and vents in the chin spoiler. Will eliminate picking HONDA's and related parts out of it. :lol2:

Sadly, it also serves to attract soon-to-be-roadkill....and dufuses with camera phones that try to take pictures of it while driving next to it on the freeway.

I am more then impressed that although he had help with a lot of it he had his hands in every bolt building the car.

• Founders

As you can see from notallthere's picture, the car now sports a full roll rage, twin parachutes, a fire suppression system, Brembo brakes, custom racing wheels, Hancock tires, the front chin and rear spoiler are from Heidt's Performance Products here in Michigan, and an even bigger supercharged Hemi now sits under the the hood that runs on alcohol. The roll cage was fabricated and suspension has been modified and tuned by Petty Enterprises in Level Cross. NC. When not running the elephant Hemi for speed records, this car can be daily driven and GE tells us this car has over 100k miles on it.

This sounds like one of the best modern day Challengers I've heard of! Absolutely awesome.