Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Oh for the love of god. I would kill someone for this.

Bieber?

Excellent starting point Ghosty!!!!

I think we need to start with an LS-based motor. I know a junk yard where some S-10 seats came from that we could probably get a iron-based LS truck motor and tranny out of. A Franken-Chevelle is the only other thing we need.

I think that once the Chevelle gets on the road I will be looking for something LS for it. But one step at a time.

Indecisive about how to go about it.

This is what I have so far.

0630 Severe the third and fourth Thoracic vertebrae of his guards to keep them alive but immobile.

0645 Wrap the little shit in razor wire weld a clap around his head and super glue his eyes open.

0700 start to torture his guards and allow him to watch so he knows what to expect.

If he says anything spray him with vinegar to allow him to feel the pain of the razor wire.

0715 dig the eye balls out of his guards using the small shovel I use to pick up dog poop.

0730 Coffee Break

0745 expired blood shows up at door.

0800 set up the transfusion to keep guards alive

0900 drip acetone into the eye socket of the guards.

0930 Pull out toenails with a butter knife.

1000 Dislocate jaw of the guards

1015 Coffee Break

1030 Using my framing hammer break both of their noses

1045 3/8 drill bit and a DW728 Dewalt drill to puncture both their ear drums

1100 Severe all of their fingers and cauterize the wounds shut with MAP gas torch.

1130 Lunch it will be a lovely affair with whiskey marinated steak and a raisin, walnut sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, and lemon seasoned asparagus.

1300 Start second transfusion of blood mixed with cat urine.

1330 Using a cheese grater remove all of the skin off their backs slowly.

1430 kick both of them in the groin.

1500 Coffee break

1515 Tracheotomy with a Bic pen and a roofers knife

1600 Dislocate both shoulders using a winch and pulley system attached to the ceiling.

1730 Dinner Porterhouse with red wine, horseradish, honey glazed carrots, and salt encrusted beans. Cheese cake with raspberries and an imported coffee from Spain.

1900 Slit their femoral arteries and let them bleed out.

1930 Sit down and watch Its a Wonderful Life.

Day 2

Its Beiber time.

I think that once the Chevelle gets on the road I will be looking for something LS for it. But one step at a time.

Any ETA on that yet?

notallthere is the Winner!!!!! This is the Ridler winner - Rivision!!!

Frankly I like the wheels on the work-in-process car over the ones that won the Ridler. Not a fan of the black rims.

I am actually looking for a totalled Camaro with that bow tie just to cut it out for the Chevelle.