Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

2014-chevrolet-ss-pace-car_100457640_l.j

Last weekend, during the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited exhibition race at the Daytona International Speedway in Florida, the event's 2014 Chevrolet SS pace car caught fire because of some faulty electrical equipment used to power its caution lights. It looks like the issue has since been fixed because the Chevy SS pace car is back, this time for pacing duties at this weekends Daytona 500.

www.motorauthority.com

corvette-assembly-tour.jpg

Building a new '14 Corvette requires skills akin to those of a musical conductor. Hitting all the right notes involves a multitude of engineering artists and mechanical instruments, all working in harmony. Amazingly enough, you can see this virtuoso performance take place for the paltry sum of $7.

http://www.vetteweb.com/lifestyle/1404_symphony_of_stingrays_bowling_green_assembly_plant/

I've spent about two years working @ BGA...

Worked with a small team on a few corporate C6 system upgrade projects. BGA's really stepped-up the game on the new C7 Stingrays.

Definitely one of my most enjoyable/interesting projects...

Vette's Rule...

2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-at-the-

For Chevrolet Corvette Stingray fanatics, the best welcome mat in America sits in southern Kentucky. It leads you into a modest foyer and through double doors, where you're greeted by multiple copies of the Corvette's mug painted in Torch Red, Arctic White, and Laguna Blue. In the distance, the silhouette of a Stingray-inspired coupe sits under harsh fluorescent lighting, while the roar from an LT1 V-8 coming to life for the first time echoes off the walls. This is the Home of Corvette -- a place where excitement can quickly turn into sensory overload.

www.motortrend.com

Seen it in person. I volunteered for quality testing but they would not trust me.

They've seen your Beamer videos I imagine.

22852978-770-0@2X.jpg

Okay, I need to know more about this one 6-Shooter. I read the Hemmings write-up. The write-up implies that Pontiac actual built this as a proof of concept in 1968. Before his death, Pontiac Historian John Sawruk talked about the 2 black Grand Am El Caminos that Pontiac built in 1978 and later put 1980-81 GA sheet metal on it & I have pictures of both of them (even though one was supposedly reported as destroyed). I've never heard John talk about this one.