Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

Featured Replies

Thought this was the biggest what the? Look at the size of that engine block...

cq5dam.web_.1280.12809.jpeg

That's just a cover...

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 537.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Founders

That's just a cover...

Not just the cover.

2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-LT4-engine-s

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Huh...

I'd like to see what's underneath, tbh.

Other than that...I doesn't seem THAT much bigger than the LSx engines...

  • Author

Supercharged please...

2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Convertible-

2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Convertible-

2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Convertible-

www.mt.com

  • Author
  • Author

Ok, take your pick...

Chevrolet-14-PerformanceCarModels.jpg

www.media.gm.com

Can someone please explain to me why the hell Chevrolet even bothered to put the lone Chevy SS in this sea of Corvettes and Camaros? I get the idea that if you want high performance fun, we've got you covered bit with choices..or something along that line. Still, seeing different versions of V8-powered Camaro and Vettes (that are all painted silver) with a lone Chevy SS upfront is like playing "Were's Waldo for Dummies".

BECAUSE AMERICA! THATS WHY



merica.jpg



merica.jpg



JxtD1vc.jpg



1523564_1389374924647956_894199450_o.jpg



1658160_1414038938848221_2131332394_o.jp



15719457.jpg



10178025_10152370749098606_1821534322232


I+_37fa85f54a9b961f41e401341bbcc4da.jpg



006-3-service-girls-bikinis-saluting.jpg


  • Author
  • Founders

Can someone please explain to me why the hell Chevrolet even bothered to put the lone Chevy SS in this sea of Corvettes and Camaros? I get the idea that if you want high performance fun, we've got you covered bit with choices..or something along that line. Still, seeing different versions of V8-powered Camaro and Vettes (that are all painted silver) with a lone Chevy SS upfront is like playing "Were's Waldo for Dummies".

I think its just like you said "This is our performance offerings." I for one am glad the SS is there. I don't want that car to be forgotten.

I vote Havoc for post of the year


  • Author
  • Author

ford-celebrates-80th-anniversary-of-aust

  • Author

1970-pontiac-gto-judge-rear-view.jpg

  • Author

Sweet...

1969-chevrolet-camaro-rear.jpg

1969-chevrolet-camaro-engine.jpg

1969-chevrolet-camaro-side-left-quarter.

www.cp.com

  • Founders

I could go for that Camaro!


I think its just like you said "This is our performance offerings." I for one am glad the SS is there. I don't want that car to be forgotten.

I agree Ringo, I don't want to see it get forgotten either. It just seems odd to be the only one. I think it might have been more appropriate to show the SS, Camaro, and Vette. The showing of all the Camaros and Vette models just makes it confusing and overwhelming.

How about this corvette? This poster I found is so 80s its painful. It was my dad's in college.




10171660_10202533398870854_8762138936495


  • Author

1406-1967-chevrolet-corvette-the-third-d
1967-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-front-q
1406-1967-chevrolet-corvette-the-third-d


Though everything looks rosy here, the body modifications were major. To fit the SRIII chassis, the car was literally cut in half and the rear tub was rebuilt around those components.

www.chp.com
  • Author

1972-chevy-nova-ls3.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.