Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Fitzy's GP is back!

Yo Frosty, come on, man. Put your overcoat & snow shoes on and get out there and grab that tacho. Here I am roasting alive and working even more overtime to pay for more Pontiac parts.

That car is gonna be gold plated by the time I finish with it!

'Finish with it.' Did y'all spot the irony there?

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

9 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Yo Frosty, come on, man. Put your overcoat & snow shoes on and get out there and grab that tacho. Here I am roasting alive and working even more overtime to pay for more Pontiac parts.

That car is gonna be gold plated by the time I finish with it!

'Finish with it.' Did y'all spot the irony there?

Yessa boss! I'll hitch up the snow bunnies to the sled and mush my way over to the storage unit right away and grab that tacho bell.

Gold plated or gold leaf? If there is too much gold, the missus will want her cut. Count on it!

The song "In the year 2525" comes to mind.....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Latest Breaking News: Frosty prised himself out of his nice warm loungeroom and trekked through the ice & snow to retrieve the Golden Tacho. I have a mental image of Indiana Jones battling Nazis, spiders, snakes and hot chicks, of course with Frosty just chuck some snow into your own mental image...come on, forget the hot chicks for now - CONCENTRATE PEOPLE! 

The negotiations have commenced behind closed doors and an agreement has been reached. The Chosen Item may leave the US within days. Don't worry Pontiac fanatics - you're not losing a tacho, you're simply relocating it to the other end of the world where it will dazzle anyone who peers into my GP and gasps with undisguised delight at that wondrous item, gleaming in it's chrome zoot suit sitting atop my freshly veneered console. Oh, happy days!

image.png.c48ad107a444a7cdf13d743e16e9ead6.pngimage.png.1be0119961118a9d986e8b414fbb72e2.png

What the HELL do you mean forget the Hot Chicks? You got us all worked up!!!

• Haha 2

Justa don't forget us little people who are still awaiting pics of this beautiful tachometer!👀👀👀:lol:

Glad to hear that its going to a good home guys!

Edited by Wrongway

Yes yes, The infamous his/her shifter! I love it!!! Also really like the way you chose to mount the vac gauge. I had wondered a couple of times about it since your mentioning that it was in Lucy. You were right though Frost, it does indeed look new. Hopefully Fitzy will bless us with a few more pics.

• Like 2

"Po-tanic." I like it. It's only saving grace is that it's the least aerodynamic thing laying around here, so good luck Mother Nature lifting 2 tons of slab sided blunt nosed beast and tossing it through the air. 

I probably shouldn't taunt Mother Nature like that. She's a lot more powerful than all of us piddly humans put together.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Cyclone has petered out into a rain depression and that, mixed with the seasonal monsoon means plenty of rain.

here you are having a cyclone and its trying to snow here in the middle of summer!! what the fu-k 🙄

2 weeks ago my shed was nearly 40 degrees c

now its justA 11 !!! 

i am taking my beers out of the fridge to cool them down !! hahaha:rofl:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

so.... nothing on telly aye:rofl:

TV is so bad these days I rarely turn it on. Between Dr Phil, Judge Judy and all that reality crap I feel insulted if my eyeballs are polluted by any of that stuff for even a second. Then they cram it full of ads to encourage you to do an Elvis and shoot the screen! Never mind, I'm having a 'car weekend' where I shall continue to assemble the Poncho and everything will be better again...with bleeding knuckles, sore back, sore wrists, broken spirit...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

Really? I thought down under there'd be penguins!

Well yes, we do have penguins and seals, but they are 2000 miles south of where I live in the tropics. Up here, we have such delights as stonefish, stinging jellyfish, sharks, crocodiles, bird eating spiders, snakes, scorpions, blue ringed octopus and a host of other critters that will happily kill you if you're unlucky enough to stumble across one. We even have spiked conch shells that will kill you. A shell! Who invented a shell that can kill you???

Off topic? What do you mean off topic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1