Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1955 Pontiac Chieftain wagon

I'm with JUSTA on this one. It's great to see the progess you are making. I am happy to see you paying so close attention to the little details in addition to the big ones. Keep up the great work.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Very impressive progress. Looks real good. 👍

Did you get the hood latch figured out?

Yes I found another wagon that I bought some glass and other parts from.  It doesn't have the slot either.  I have no idea why both my wagon and parts cars have been sliced.  Will weld it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those seats will look killer in the car casper50. I'll bet you are getting real anxious now that you are seeing substantial progress.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:29 AM, casper50 said:

The headliner is in.  Took about 10 hours messing around with it to get it to look decent.

Time well spent and the end result is perfect! Well done sir!

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, casper50 said:

Thank you.  Wife's car.  Hope she enjoys it.

I built the GTO with an automatic ect for the Wife to drive.  It's too hot, doesn't have air.  You can smell exhaust.......ready for this?    NO CUP HOLDERS!

My first running car was a 67 GTO bought in 74.  Loved that car.  My last was a 64 vert. sold in 86.  Regret that.

Just ordered $3000 worth of parts.  Half was in Coker WWW tire. lol.

Edited by casper50

5 minutes ago, casper50 said:

My first running car was a 67 GTO bought in 74.  Loved that car.  My last was a 64 vert. sold in 86.  Regret that.

Just ordered $3000 worth of parts.  Half was in Coker WWW tire. lol.

I have a line on a '64 Lemans convertible with a 326 2-bbl, factory console 4-speed stick. Red with black top and interior. Looks to be in decent shape. I just got the photos from my buddy. He's a car appraiser. 

Edited by Frosty

• 3 weeks later...