Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newbie!

The names Morgan and I recently purchased a fairly stock 2004 Sunfire. 2.2L Eco with a 5-speed. Done a few mods here and there:

(Also, I am a member for WI-GM Tuners as well)

morgan048.jpg

First mod was Yellow fog lights, work very nice when its snowing or really crappy out.

morgan067.jpg

It did have a nice bumper, my dad bumped into it with the snow blower.

Two more mods:

Lapis Blue headlights and Chrome signal bulbs:

1000678h.jpg

All lights on.

1000676g.jpg

Close up of the bulbs.

1000736b.jpg

Fog lights appear white in this picture

Blue LED dome light:

1000719n.jpg

Green LED trunk light:

1000848w.jpg

1000862.jpg

Its way brighter at night.

Clear Sidemarkers:

1000902l.jpg

1000910.jpg

Parked next to a friends Cavalier.

And, this it yet to be installed:

1000949.jpg

So yeah, hear I am. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome Morgan! Thanks for joining! I can't wait to see the 'fire in person!

Where did you get the trunk LED?
I get all my LEDS from http://www.superbrightleds.com/

They live by there name too, they are VERY bright.

x2

I just got bulbs for mine and my moms' license markers and I couldn't be happier with them. Great company!

Thanks for all the comments, and no problem with helping a fellow Pontiac owner out.

Also, I am hoping to have that muffler installed this week, will find out when tomorrow. Just so everyone knows, its a Dynomax "Turbo" with a muffler tip. My previous muffler jobs have been fart pipes, and I can't really stand the sound anymore, and I was too poor to get the cat-back I wanted (had to replace a windshield) so I hope this sounds good enough until I can get the catback.

Dimensions are:

18 1/2 inches from tip to tip, inlet and outlet diametes are 2 1/2. I'm hoping it dosn't sound like crap because that would of been a waste of 40 bucks :welcomeFP:

Yeah lets see:

Intake

RKSport Ram Air Hood

Tinted Rear lights (maybe, kinda iffy)

Paint the front gray grills black

Paint Mirrors same color as car.

Rims (eventually)

Vibrant Cat-Back Exhaust (eventually)

RKSport Pontiac Emblem (current one on bumer is cracked)

New front bumper (cracked, might be able to fix it)

Lower it a bit.

No bodykits or such, I drive this car in the winter too, don't want to turn it into a snow plow lol :rofl:

I'm sure I left some other stuff out, but thats a generalization.

For all of those interested, the exhaust will be on Wednesday, I hope it sounds good. I'm used to actual mufflers like Magnaflow, and not cheaper exhausts. A friend of mine has gone the cheaper route, and it didn't always work out too well, which makes me kind of nervous for this one. :welcome: