• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

JUSTA6

Richard VS Big Chief

10 posts in this topic

So is everybody watching the call out for the race,  the builds,  Aron leaving gas monkee, and his build off VS Farm truck N Asian?  

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I didn't know Chief had a 70 GTO as his daily driver.  The build for the race will get him back into a METAL CRO when they are done.  The race is march 27th.

Justin bought Marty Palbykin's car over on the Performance Years forum. That car was already set up for a twin turbo mill so it should be an easy conversion. Cheif is on that forum as well if your looking to keep up with the latest news on his new door car and the Cro Mod.

Many 1st for Marty's ol body.  Richard brought in his Gas Monkee pro team and driver.  Had to laugh when his driver put it in the wall on the test pass.  Go Chief, Pontiac rules!

2 pontiac powerplants representing! I like both shows. 

Richard's runnin a HEMI. Go figure.

He practically gets his Mopar parts for free. Who else does Dodge commercials and is allowed to disassemble, gut, use-as-you-please a pilot Challenger Hellcat and not have to return it to FCA unscathed? You and I would  be in jail for grand theft auto!

So that car had been used for two builds. The Dart that beat the Roadkill boys and now he's gunning for Justin.

Just do not post the winner.  I do not get it for a few weeks.

We don't get the actual race until March 27th! The Monkeys vs Outlaws builds are two episodes each. So we still need to wrap up the Crow II build first.

Street Outlaws on tonight with the continuing build for the race.

driving.gif