Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Did you name your car?

Mariachi

If you did, I would like to hear the names that people come up with for their cars.

I chose Indian names for my car. Askahaya for the Vibe. Means indesctructable in Hindi. The Vibe has gone through a lot and is still ticking and am very glad I chose this car to purchase. Haven't had a more reliable car like this and well... I am very happy with it.

I also named my 240sx Abani, which is Hindi for "Earth". The reason I chose this name was because when I purchased the car, Brown Widows were living inside and outside of the car. Sucks that I had to release bog bombs, drench the undercarriage and what not to rid of those venomous pests. But, they are all taken care of now.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The truck is called Stinky.

The Chevelle is called the Basket Case, The Bitch

The Fiero is called Envy.

Honestly haven't really named her/it. To my family its green car(other one is blue). To my girlfriend its the POS or other girlfriend or puke green(idk why I think its sexy green).

I guess If I had to I would say eva. My girlfriend suggested eva for eva longoria because she has a women crush on her. But I think of evan longoria of the Tampa Bay Rays and I think of their green like mine...

I just call the dodge daytona shelby Z, Shelby for short. I love how my girlfriend always tells poeple I have a Shelby Daytona though lol

After nearly 10 years I still haven't come up with a good name for my GAGT yet. I had a second GA for about 6 months that I pulled out of the junk yard and fixed up before selling. That one was called the Zombie but my baby has always gone by "the Pontiac" since it's the first and only Pontiac (other than the Zombie's short stint) that I've ever owned.

I have like 80 cars... a few of them have names.

Big orange 94 Ford F350 is "Orange Crush" (named by my friends)

79 Continental is jokingly called "Big Pimpin"

52 Dodge 1 ton I plow my yard with was named "Rat" back in 84 when we went through some old emblems and found matching letters to spell that out (From a Dart)

My 36 GMC Tow Truck is called Tetanus

46 Ford Glass-top bus is called "Brew" because it is an old Brewster bus that used to do the Columbia icefield tours in the 40's, and because we always had a lot of beer on hand during the build.

59 Suburban limo is "The Hugeness" or sometimes called "The Massive" or just "The Burban"

57 Chevrolet crane is called "Dangly Parts"

79 Econoline (built like a racecar LOL) is called "Big Red"

31 Pontiac is often called "The Yak"

I got an 88 EXP and gave it to my dad recently, the previous owner named it Gizmo...

I have a chopped 1948 Dodge sedan called Choppy

I'm sure some of the others have names but it's not coming to me right now...
/>http://www.cardomain.com/id/ln7_nut/

i still havent decided on a name for it. maybe lucky '13 next year will be the year to pick a name.

Bellum?

now that you changed its name, ya, but stealth was good. and i kinda want to get it on the license plate.

In honor of the mice and thier deceased friends i found in my car i was thinking Bone Collector.but i may actually go with Grover(Grover cleaveland is on the thousand dollar bill).to honor the thousands i have into it.

• 2 months later...

My GA is Bruiser.

It did this, and parked the Buick into a fire hydrant.. old lady, speeding, rain, ran the redlight. made me very angry. still hate buick and old people lol

EPcar1.jpg

EPcar3.jpg

This was Bruiser's damage.

nosewrinkle1.jpg

Didn't do much, broke some plastic, got 100% screwed by the "body shop" that it went to, dude didn't replace the impact beam... anyways..

burrito_snoward.jpg

Kia borrego, aka "the burrito"

s10orig.jpg

the "S10-a-dator", play on an ugly, not afraid to wreck it, Earnhardt style machine lol, it was shortened to "dator" for most of it's days here..

10adatorAUG920111.jpg

After I'd had it and got her all back up and healthy

The truck is "Der Earl Ferd" lol, I have to name stuff, I named everything I've ever had

2012-07-31122150.jpg