Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

I can lend you a grand at 85% interest and anything you win is mine. Sound good?

Ooohhh this sounds like an episode of "Shark Tank".

How about I loan you a grand at 50% interest, compounded semi-daily, you keep your winnings, but if your winnings exceed the pay off amount then the interest rate doubles.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Ooohhh this sounds like an episode of "Shark Tank".

How about I loan you a grand at 50% interest, compounded semi-daily, you keep your winnings, but if your winnings exceed the pay off amount then the interest rate doubles.

:lol: I love that show but some of the people and deals are straight bat crazy

So the girlfriend and I got in a water fight in the kitchen the other day. I told her I would get even! So I snuck out of bed that night and put here car keys in a bowl filled it up with ice and water. Then off to the freezer it went! So the next morning she and I got up had coffee cleaned up ect. Then when it was time for us to go to work. Then I heard the words I had been waiting for........

Honey have you seen my keys???

Yup here ya go baby!!!

5daeaeae6bc63d2a8b7a0d669fc6f8cb.jpg

7 inch brick lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the girlfriend and I got in a water fight in the kitchen the other day. I told her I would get even! So I snuck out of bed that night and put here car keys in a bowl filled it up with ice and water. Then off to the freezer it went! So the next morning she and I got up had coffee cleaned up ect. Then when it was time for us to go to work. Then I heard the words I had been waiting for........

Yup here ya go baby!!!

Joe is an evil genius!

.....and a

dead_man_walking.jpg

Yup here ya go baby!!!

My wife would've threatened to smash her way into them on the Lemans.lol

Yea she is pretty cool. It helps she thinks I'm funny in general.

There ought to be a law that says you cannot call, advertise, or campaign until 30 days before any election. If you can't get your message out in 30 days - tough.

It would also save on fund raising......