Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

A cord if you give him enough time!

This is how much wood that a wood chuck named Chuck can chuck if a wood chuck named Chuck could chuck wood. Right Chuck?

Gotta ask tho, did the live up the the hype it gets online? lol

Umm, well it was really cool to finally see a car I've been following online since you first bought it. We will say that you have a really nice camera and take great pictures of the car

• Founders

This is how much wood that a wood chuck named Chuck can chuck if a wood chuck named Chuck could chuck wood. Right Chuck?

Poor, Chucky. He can't chuck any wood.

Umm, well it was really cool to finally see a car I've been following online since you first bought it. We will say that you have a really nice camera and take great pictures of the car

Yeah lol, poor cars been neglected this year, no wax, no polish, hell its rear window motors been broken a year now and i have no desire to fix that door trim

Poor, Chucky. He can't chuck any wood.

if+your+woodchuck+could+chuck+wood+which

• Like 1

if+your+woodchuck+could+chuck+wood+which

:lol: Chucks Dad could Def chuck more wood if chucks dad could chuck wood.

Maybe it should be:

How much Woodchuck could a woodchuck name Chuck chug if a woodchuck named Chuck could chug Woodchuck?

GiveAChuck_2-2.jpg

d13e02ca91b75650311952f12e7d39e0.jpg

I just posted a picture of a message that said no message so in actuality I posted no message lol

So there is no post here it's just a illusion. Yeah David Copperfield's got nothing on me! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d13e02ca91b75650311952f12e7d39e0.jpg

I just posted a picture of a message that said no message so in actuality I posted no message lol

So there is no post here it's just a illusion. Yeah David Copperfield's got nothing on me! lol

That's the message of your normal message, isn't it? To use as many words possible to say the least amount of anything? :lol2:

Kinda like a politician.

• Like 1

• Founders

That's the message of your normal message, isn't it? To use as many words possible to say the least amount of anything? :lol2:

Kinda like a politician.

Joe for President!

My first act will be to bring back Pontiac ;-)

• Like 1