Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

On the way back from dinner I jumped on the off ramp @ 100 and she (girlfriend) started hitting me. I'm like what??? She said slow down!!!! I simply replied I can't. Se asked why and I replied............

Cuz race car!

She was like hua??? I was like never mind lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

From the old world's demise, see an empire rise.

I've got the tractor in the garage prepped and ready for a day of bloody knuckles, foul language, and wrench throwing! And lets not forget about the pizza and beer!

I'll be pulling the left wheel and final drive assembly off to replace/repair the brake and to get a look at those bearings!

Soon...

10444511_10203263926813596_2319442097394

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the FP Late Late Late News. this jus in, we have received news that possibly one of your favorite and beloved FP member...may be leaving. theres no official word yet. we will report to you as more information becomes available. we will be back after this commercial break.

the time has finally come...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN6us6016MA

That's what A mustang gets for leaving its convertible roof down around a Chevy fan!

bd8d445f77bbec0b5b040cacf06f703b.jpg

c6b3df4916840984740350faef9339a3.jpg

ccc91a570c5396d10201b1c5c56a702e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't read your handwriting Joe :lol:

"Should of got a chevy Camaro."

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...