Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

well...not East Coast East. dont know how id feel knowing Jedi and Ringo would be close by. (hint) so gandhi_2006, does Nevada mean anything to you?

I'm on the East Coast too!

Well, I'll be back on the West in about 6 months. haha

Couldn't handle the East coast, Mark? :D

That's not it, I just hate it. haha

Actually, I'm getting out of the Marine Corps next year and moving back to Cali to go to school. :)

:lol:

• Founders

That's not it, I just hate it. haha

Actually, I'm getting out of the Marine Corps next year and moving back to Cali to go to school. :)

So basically you couldn't handle it :P

:lol: Cool, what are you looking to go to school for? (think I saw something on your FB but I forget :( )

So basically you couldn't handle it :P

:lol: Cool, what are you looking to go to school for? (think I saw something on your FB but I forget :( )

Or I didn't want to deal with hurricanes anymore. lol

thats kewl. where in Cali? same location again? and ya, what you want to study.?

Sort of the same location.

I'll probably get crap for this, but I'm going to UTI to be an auto mechanic... For Mercedes-Benz.

I already have a job offer at a Benz dealership in SoCal, but I'm thinking about moving to Texas to get away from everything and have better laws. The gun laws in Cali are just not very good at all.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving GM or anything. I just dream of one day working on cars like the Pagani Huayra that has a Bi-Turbo V12 from AMG. :)

• Founders

Or I didn't want to deal with hurricanes anymore. lol

Sort of the same location.

I'll probably get crap for this, but I'm going to UTI to be an auto mechanic... For Mercedes-Benz.

I already have a job offer at a Benz dealership in SoCal, but I'm thinking about moving to Texas to get away from everything and have better laws. The gun laws in Cali are just not very good at all.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving GM or anything. I just dream of one day working on cars like the Pagani Huayra that has a Bi-Turbo V12 from AMG. :)

We haven't had any hurricanes! Those were just regular storms :P jk

That's interesting. I've heard some odd things about UTI so hope it works out for you. I'd the dealership going to pay for school? Lol

go for it. and open up your own shop as well. :D so...you didnt like that East Coast attraction?

I'd love to open my own shop!

No. I didn't. :lol:

We haven't had any hurricanes! Those were just regular storms :P jk

That's interesting. I've heard some odd things about UTI so hope it works out for you. I'd the dealership going to pay for school? Lol

Yeah, reviews are up and down, but it's the only school that I can become a Benz technician. I've noticed that a lot of people that write bad reviews are the ones that didn't try in the school and don't make it anywhere.

As of now, the Military is paying for the school. I'll be doing the regular automotive mechanic school and then moving on to the MB Tech part of it. If I pass that, I can get recruited to the Advanced MB Tech school and that is paid for by MB. I'm shooting for that. I have to work my ass off for that though.

You got it, Mark!

That's sweet as hell dude, congrats on the schooling and getting the job. I personally like the MB's, (moslty the older ones) but sweet none the less.

Thanks guys! Its pretty nerve-racking as this is an ENORMOUS change in my life. Basically completely changing careers after almost 10 years of doing the same thing over and over.

I'm sure I'll do fine though. If all else fails, I can become a contract fire fighter and make tons of money over seas. haha

Knowing Mark it would change every month like his cars :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk