Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Kiwi’s next adventure

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 4/23/2024 at 5:03 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Mate , just finished the Heineken factory experience 🍺😊👍😜been there for 4 hours 👍🍺think we need to eat !!! 

Or I think the boss is gona be falling over :rofl::cheers:

What a trip, awesome,have no idea what kind of jetlag you get out of one of those trips, the longest o have done is 9hr difference.

You coming back through LA? Saturday's at the Donut shop in Huntington Beach is a must if you're in the area.

Safe travels 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy H said:

What a trip, awesome,have no idea what kind of jetlag you get out of one of those trips, the longest o have done is 9hr difference.

You coming back through LA? Saturday's at the Donut shop in Huntington Beach is a must if you're in the area.

Safe travels 

Hi Andy, the jet lag wasn’t too bad , but if it’s anything like when we went to New York last year , it’s gona bite me in the arse on the way home ! :rofl:
we only have a lay over in san Fran going home , all our flights got cancelled after the original flights where booked via Dubai … which got flooded 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

WHAT??? Nothing beats Whittaker's, I reckon.

All in all, looks like a nice little getaway. All the ingredients were present: beer, fries, food...and torture.

Mate ! I should have bought you a block and sent it too you !!! It’s justA bough as good as whittakers !!!! 

• Haha 1

I was fascinated by this raven !!! 
he has learnt how to grab the inside of the  rubbish bag , pull it up and trap it with his claws and continue this till he gets the bottom of the bag up close enough to grab the scraps from the bottom !!!!:rofl:

IMG_3472.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2024 at 11:02 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

The boss and I are ready your guys posts while drinking a local beir called Dutch life 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

image.jpg

Did you know ! ……. The lovely lady yesterday at the heiny factory was tell us , larger bier ( Dutch for beer) should have a good head of froth on it to trap the co2 from escaping ! … I never knew that ! I but it sounds logical …. Cheers guys 🍺🍺🍺🍺

That’s the German’s for you always think of the environment! Don’t want that CO2 making it the atmosphere where it can cause global warming! JustA remember not to fart either :rofl:!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Ah, l'escargots. I'm ashamed to admit this but the last time in Paris, despite the waiter gently admonishing me for not even trying them, I had a cheeseburger instead! Two nights we ate in the same cafe and were offered the snails but I stuck with the cheeseburger - twice. I gotta say - it was a burger par excellence. It was made with finely chopped eye fillet steak, pressed into a patty and cooked medium rare. Friggin' excellent.

So...humour me. How were the snails? They should have been chewy if prepared correctly. I suppose you can swallow anything if there's a beer close by.

We went out for lunch at Port Douglas today and I had the Reef And Beef. Really good. I thought about your trip whilst I was chowing down and have planted the seed in the Boss's head for a 6 week holiday in UnZud - perhaps in the Spring.

• Haha 2

Another yummy French breakfast to start the day , followed with a walk ( we did 11kms yesterday and then another 6kms today ) to the hop on hope off bus ,,, great way to see Paris !!!

markets on the way with very expensive vegys !!!! 51C8281E-2F6F-4095-B5F4-8BFC4A1B8334.thumb.jpeg.a68bad1d8597f779a29f0509e67a0729.jpeg86542FA3-54E7-48F3-A310-0704127591C8.thumb.jpeg.b3394bf18c22b4820b8ef47ec6375a43.jpeg

IMG_3479.jpeg

IMG_3477.jpeg

Octopus 🤮🤮🤮🤮

IMG_3478.jpeg

Some more site seeing 

DE73277A-CD9C-4675-AB65-43F85833DAC7.jpeg

09D789F4-1967-42EC-ABB2-FFD6191560B1.jpeg

99254EC2-5E69-470F-BC61-8546B093A863.jpeg

IMG_3493.jpeg

27CC13D6-2B54-4343-BADF-DC8042CA32DE.jpeg

IMG_3502.jpeg

IMG_3504.jpeg

Did you know ….. USA gave France a statue of George Washington 

IMG_3490.jpeg

• Like 1

I was not aware of the George Washington statue. I know that the two smaller versions of the Statue of Liberty are in Paris. The one in the Seine River faces her larger sister in America.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 5:02 PM, Last Indian said:

That’s the German’s for you always think of the environment! Don’t want that CO2 making it the atmosphere where it can cause global warming! JustA remember not to fart either :rofl:!

Why are you blaming me?   I usually claim my clouds.:stars:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fantastic pic's, looks like you  guys are having a blast. Thankz for sharing. Can't believe you have go around the world (the Wrong way) to get home. :willy_nilly:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Fantastic pic's, looks like you  guys are having a blast. Thankz for sharing. Can't believe you have go around the world (the Wrong way) to get home. :willy_nilly:

It’s very much about doing our traveling while we still can justA , 22 hours flying is hard work !  :rofl:

Damn straight - I am never flying for more than 6-8 hours EVER again. It's okay when you're young and your bladder is seemingly made of cast iron, but not anymore.

The ham & cheese toastie you had looks like a Croque Monsieur. I had one once and it totes filled me up!

I always shake my head when I see Asian tourists visiting a must see sight. I'm sure they have no idea what it is or what significance it might hold- all they want to do is hold up 2 fingers (the polite way) and have their pic taken. Mondo weirdo.

So...you gonna be home in Spring, or not now?!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Damn straight - I am never flying for more than 6-8 hours EVER again. It's okay when you're young and your bladder is seemingly made of cast iron, but not anymore.

The ham & cheese toastie you had looks like a Croque Monsieur. I had one once and it totes filled me up!

I always shake my head when I see Asian tourists visiting a must see sight. I'm sure they have no idea what it is or what significance it might hold- all they want to do is hold up 2 fingers (the polite way) and have their pic taken. Mondo weirdo.

So...you gonna be home in Spring, or not now?!

Mate ! I have to go home and work my butt off to pay for all this !!!! 

we met a nice couple from Sydney today , they have been in Europe for 2 weeks doing a bus tour !!  And continuing their journey for another 3 weeks before heading home ! , I guess that the cool part about over seas trips , is meeting all the people from all over the world doing the same thing :rofl:

• Like 2

Really? I thought it was about washing down exotic food (like cheeseburgers) down with all sorts of different beers. Travel broadens the mind, unless you imbibe uncontrollably - then it shrinks it.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Really? I thought it was about washing down exotic food (like cheeseburgers) down with all sorts of different beers. Travel broadens the mind, unless you imbibe uncontrollably - then it shrinks it.

It also shrinks your wallet!

• Haha 1