Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

31pontiac's 1959 Bonneville

2022 November
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

2022 Woodward Dream Cruise / Back to the Bricks

Frosty

Hell yeah!!! Honestly bro, that picture of Duggans really brought back a lot of memories.

Man I could sure go for a rock n rye right now. lol

Edited by Wrongway
  • Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

35 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Hell yeah!!! Honestly bro, that picture of Duggans really brought back a lot of memories.

Man I could sure go for a rock n rye right now. lol

Fago remembers........   No Vernors??  :drool:

• Like 2

:rofl:. Yup, but I can get Vernors down here at Meijers. I made Boston coolers one afternoon for my wife and kids and they thought I was crazy for mixing ginger ale and ice cream. :rofl:

We just watched that link you posted. Man, it's crazy to see how much has changed. Seriously guys, thanks for sharing your pics.

Edited by Wrongway
  • Like 2

• Ringo64 featured this topic
2 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

Looks like a lot to take in there!  Thanks for the pics!!

Gonna keep the story N pic's flowing,  Frosty hasn't chimed in yet.  Wait for it...... surprise ending.:pop_corn:

• Haha 2

Uncle Bob! Thats justa cool man!!! Sorry to hear that you got screwed Frosty. Thanks for the great pictures. 

• Like 2

• Founders
3 hours ago, Frosty said:

image.thumb.png.0ab5ef7d0feedd5567ea0ed0e17520b0.png

This is Bob Seger in a black McLaren - driven by his wife.

Detroit royalty made it down, huh? Great to see him there, even if it's not in an American car 😛 .

These pics are downright amazing. I'm loving everyone and the diversity of cars! Every year my jaw just drops looking at these 😍

• Haha 2

I had fun with you and the clan too bud. Woodward is always a fun time. The M1 debacle didn't ruin my enthusiasm for the day and the event itself. Hard not to enjoy that much sensory overload of rolling paint, chrome and tetanus. I can't wait until next year!

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.