Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2022 Woodward Dream Cruise / Back to the Bricks

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:bowdown::bowdown: All hail Woodward.  Also checkin out the Bricks this year.  1st time for me.  My son in law has a Buick Rivera so he wasn't able to park with the Widetrackers this year at the M1.  Wasn't gonna let him hang out by himself. 

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 2

Frosty, Mike is working today so he has tomorrow and Saturday off.  I am trying, but don't know if I can meet you guys tonight.  JustaG6 N Mom are franticly working on wedding stuff tonight.  Friday.....My plan is always to be the 1st at the Dream Cruise Tent N say Hi to Joe N get my Dash plaque N T-shirt. To make sure they don't sell out.  Then maybe take a cruise all the way down.  Mike will be with me.  Wanna set a time we could all meet N hang out for a bit? You could talk to Joe tonight. Know your gonna be at the M1 anyway, but you will have a better idea on how things are gonna work out there for Saturday. I'll be headin home to work on the Bird N maybe heading back for some crusin in the evening.   Same for Sat.  wanna get down early  9:30 - 10:00  to make our official run.  Hope Mike can meet up with Joe @ milford RD N 59, then meet up with me N Mel.  We will call you when we are moving your way to meet up.  Then head to Flint to cruise the Bricks.  Weather isn't going to be a problem Saturday til the evening. By then my wallet will be tapped out from the gas bill.   Breaks over back to work,  it's already hot out.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

guys!! i am green with envy !!!! i want to be there!!! 

i sooo have to show all the pictures to the boss and plan to be there next year!!!

We live N breath our cars here and nothing makes us happier than to share this gift with the whole world.  This is sooo amazing for us N mind blowing for everyone else!!!!!  You get to see a lil square of a pic.  It's overwhelming in 360 all around you.  Car people are the best people worldwide.

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.