Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Josh's G6 2009 2.4L

Yes sir. I'm going to go talk to the dealer in a couple of days when I have time.

24K miles. New record for ruining Dex 6? :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I couldn't get to the dealer Friday. However I did get my rear calipers painted. They're a sexy flat black. Now I just have to do the fronts, and get photos up.

IMG00115-20110624-2319.jpg

I know, way too much tape.

IMG00117-20110626-1756.jpg

This one's better

IMG00116-20110625-0148.jpg

Finished product

IMG00118-20110626-1914.jpg

Which one had incorrect camber for the last several thousand miles?

I did the backs first, that's picture number 1. I way over did it. #2 is the fronts, and what you see is what I used. Honestly it was plenty. Thanks for the compliment.

Looks good! Lots of tape and nice using your boxers to cover the rotors :lol:

:o

clean up them rims!

Do more work SON!

looks good dude. and ya, wwaaayyyy too much tape. :o and left tire? pic is blurry.

Sorry, camera phone shots.

Actually its the right tire. I did that since I see a few people concerned with rear camber on eibachs. Since I am on coilovers with worse camber, I figure they should be fine.

Thanks.

Working on getting some of the dirt off before the G6 meet on Saturday. I work everyday between now and then, so the shinier she is now, the less work I have to do later.

IMG00120-20110628-2249.jpg

IMG00122-20110628-2250.jpg

IMG00124-20110628-2251.jpg

IMG00125-20110628-2255.jpg

I don't think you put enough tire shine on :cheers: jk

Looks good! Take pics at the meet!

You're supposed to give it 3 minutes to dry. I didn't. It was spray, then snap.

As for pics at the meet, we'll see. All I have is my camera phone, my digital camera likes to act up, so I probably won't bing it.

Am I crazy or does all Turtlewax products smell like watermelons? I spray Turtlewax tire shine on my tires and I smell them because its so goddamned fruity! Even the car wash smells like it! Is there something wrong with me?

• Founders

Am I crazy or does all Turtlewax products smell like watermelons? I spray Turtlewax tire shine on my tires and I smell them because its so goddamned fruity! Even the car wash smells like it! Is there something wrong with me?

My Armor All products smell like Oranges so it could be

Non car update. I decided to clean up the barn, and build a new shelf to hold all my crap.

Here's some pics.

New shelf.

IMG00128-20110706-1927.jpg

About 200 micro fiber towels.

IMG00130-20110706-1928.jpg

Overall today was a success. Also worked on piecing together the intake and exhaust. Plus wideband, and new throttle body. I expect some rather large ordering to happen soonish.